Hard Rock Cafe

www.hardrock.com - (514) 987-1420

Hard Rock Cafe Montreal Reviews

world-traveller123 world-tr…
A Famous Franchise in Montreal Nov 02, 2007
A famous Franchise in Montreal.

Hard Rock Cafe is located on Crescent Street. Is a good place to go for food. It has the typical Hollywood memorial stuff inside. Its not so much of Quebec Culture, but good for those who want an escape into pop culture.

The food we had here was your typical burger and fries. It was good, but the price was kinda high for what your getting. The drinks were good as well, but again a little pricey for what your getting.he architecture of this building is impressive and was maintained in the design of this Hard Rock. It is beautiful to look at inside and out. The bay windows upstairs and down at the bar give you a wonderful view of Rue Crescent in both This HR is in a good location - on a street with tons of other restaurants and art gallaries and shopping. The staff was friendly and helpful.

Good place to check out, but should not be your priority. Overall I recommend to almost everyone. Come and enjoy the burgers. PS watch out for people wearing sweat pants in public.
Hard Rock Cafe Montreal
Hard Rock @ night
Flyinhigh says:
You and the sweatpants...too funny
Posted on: Jun 27, 2009

Related Travel Blogs About Hard Rock Cafe

Five hours in Montreal
I had been to Montreal in November of 1999 while my wife was presenting her thesis in Brattleboro, Vermont.  I had some free time when she was busy and so I drove up there for a day.  I rea…Hard Rock Cafe in Montreal will close it's doors forever on September 27, 2009 so I had to get back…

Check Montreal Hotel Deals