Hard Rock Cafe

(+351) 213 245 280

Hard Rock Cafe Lisbon Reviews

tvillingmarit tvilling…
Food, Beer and Rock`nRoll Oct 09, 2008
Hard Rock Cafe is a worldwide "casual dining restaurant chain", which opened its first store in London in 1971 and includes, as of early 2006, 125 branches in 39 countries.

Wherever I travel I seek the towns Hard Rock Café. Why? Just because it has been a tradition of mine to have lunch or dinner at the local Hard Rock Café.

Visiting Lisboa in September I had to have a meal at Hard Rock Café, Lisbon.

I love walking round looking at the photos of rock stars and the guitars given to the café.

I have never been disappointed with the meal I have been served. In Lisboa I had Herb Grilled Chicken Breast and Garlic Smashed Potatoes served with gravy and fresh seasonal vegetables, and I loved the meal.

Hard Rock Cafe Lisbon, is offering trendy merchandise, thirst quenching drinks and great food all enjoyed in an atmosphere of high energy music and completed by Hard Rock Cafe's. Hard Rock vision is “Love all, serve all”, I`m sorry to tell you the service wasn’t as expected. But don’t let this scare you from visiting.
dieforu says:
seems really great place to visit!:-)
Posted on: Oct 14, 2008
tvillingmarit says:
Hope to visit Singapore comming spring, thanks for your advise Ronnie.
Posted on: Oct 09, 2008
Stormcrow says:
I sure will visit the HRC when I ever visit Lisbon. Maybe the waiter had a bad day and is the next visitor more lucky. I just love their food ;-)
You must try their Chilli Crab Dip whenever you transit on Changi Airport in Singapore, that is really something!!!
Posted on: Oct 09, 2008

Related Travel Blogs About Hard Rock Cafe

Lisbon, or Lisboa in Portuguese, is the largest city in Portugal and is also it's capital.  Approximately 3 million people live in the metropolitan area of Lisbon.  It is located where the …Lisbon.  My room had a very nice balcony overlooking downtown. The city was leveled by an earthquake in 1755 and had to be rebuilt.  The man in charge…
Familiar Ground
Flight was late pushing back and missed it's take off slot, but managed to make up a bit of time and arrived in Lisbon just after 6pm. Quite a pleasant flight down, worth flying BA sometimes :) Havi…Cafe Bar. On the walk however came another familiar part of my visits to Lisbon - cocaine . Coming out of Restauradores, next to the Hard Rock

Check Lisbon Hotel Deals