Hard Rock Cafe

www.hardrock.com - (412) 481-7625

Hard Rock Cafe Pittsburgh Reviews

postaltiburon postalti…
Jan 30, 2008
As a frequent visitor of the Hard Rock Cafes of the world, I must say that the HRC Pittsburgh is straight from the other cookie cutter cafes. There's of course nothing wrong with that. I've been visiting these restaurants since I was a kid, so it's kind of a mandatory stop in any city that I visit, more out of principle than anything else. I've come this far, so I might as well see as many of them as possible!

I thoroughly enjoyed my twisted chicken, mac and cheese. The service was impeccable, and the attendants at the merchandise store were so friendly! I was there during lunch, so the cafe wasn't busy. I didn't pay particular attention to the memorabilia, but the website reports having Kurt Cobain's guitar, John Lennon's leather jacket, Elvis Presley's motorcycle jacket, just to name a few.

There is ample parking in the area (we parked in a parking garage just down the street) and lots of other trendy places to visit. The Hard Rock Cafe is located across the river from downtown, so you really can't walk there to/from the stadiums, but it is a fun place to hang out in a familiar and friendly atmosphere.

Check Pittsburgh Hotel Deals