Hard Rock Cafe New York

Hard Rock Cafe New York - Sinatra

Hard Rock Cafe New York Reviews

bramblerick brambler…
mix of locals and tourists May 13, 2015
Everything was above our expectations:

The location:

Because of the location we thought the place was loaded with tourists but nothing of that, it was a mixed crowd of New Yorkers, business people from abroad and visitors from all over the world.

It was much bigger as expected and we noticed a big stage.

Staff:

We thought New-York? Time Square? Stupid tourists? That is a guarantee for annoying staff. None of that, staff was very friendly (not the fake friendliness that we experienced in others bars and restaurants) and interested in where we came from.

prices:

Great location at Time Square? Then prices will probably be huge. Nope, normal prices for drinks and a look at the menu told us mealprices where average in comparing to other Hard Rock Cafe's to.

We put all of our prejudices in the bin and had a splendid night in the middle of the strip.

besides: If you're not fancy a drink when you're passing by just walk in to see the guitarwall, quiet cool to see.
yto326 yto326
Amazing Cocktails Mar 15, 2011
Amazing cocktails and nice crowd. Great place to meet new people. The service is great, very friendly staff and generous bartenders. Easy place to interact with others and different nationalities. Is in the heart times square
Dr_Seuss Dr_Seuss
Busy but good music Jan 28, 2010
It's set right in the heart of Times Square, so it's easy to find. Nearly $8 for a pint though. Guy behind the bar was great, and warmed to my accent, yet another fan of Craig Ferguson.

All the tables were full, and it was about 9pm on a Thursday night in January when I went in. Food looked good, but never had any or looked at prices.

Good selection of music played while I was there, was surprised how much British stuff they played.

Nice enough place to while away a few hours out of the cold, and have a look about at some of the memorabilia
Front Of HRC
At The Bar In The HRC
Restaurant Area
Beck
d2amy d2amy
A great time, in a great city Sep 16, 2008
It's cheap, for New York! My friend and I decided to eat here after our mother forced us down the spiral staircase, passed the wall of a million guitars and through to the ultra amazing waiting lounge. I was sold as soon as my buttocks hit that beautiful, leather chair. Considering there weer about 50 people to be sat infront of us, I was utterly shocked when our names were called only 20 minutes after we arrived. As we were guided through the awesomely decorated eating area we sat down and I looked at the menu. Nothing overly special, but the food tasted great nonetheless. The best part of going to the Hard Rock Cafe is getting to look at all the cool memorabilia the musicians have given to the place. So neat, my favorite was the Beatle's outfits, hands down.

Related Travel Blogs About Hard Rock Cafe New York

Hard Rock Cafe
They have some great cheeseburgers and fries.  I like to collect the guitar magnets from each one. They range from $10.00 to $12.00 each. Atlanta, Georgia - San Juan, Puerto Rico - Miami, F…New York - Fort Lauderdale, Florida - Key West, Florida - Chicago, Illinois - Niagara Falls, Ontario, Canada - Toronto, Canada - Ocho Rios, Jamaica - Chicago Hard Rock Hotel. The first Hard Rock Cafe

Check New York Hotel Deals