Hard Rock Cafe London

020 7514 1700
Hard Rock Cafe London - Hard Rock Oslo
Hard Rock Cafe London - Hard Rock Brussels
Hard Rock Cafe London - Orea cheesecake
Hard Rock Cafe London - My very large starter - yes it's American food alright!
Hard Rock Cafe London - Love the decorations

Hard Rock Cafe London Londen Reviews

curious_claire curious_…
The Original Hard Rock May 14, 2015
The Hard Rock Cafes are a chain of Rock n Roll themed restaurants. My mum and step dad love Hard Rock so i've been to a few of them now. There in 63 countries so I'm sure there is one too far away. The first restaurant was opened in London by Americans Peter Morton and Isaac Tigrett. All the Hard Rock cafes are decorated in rock memorabilia and the Hard Rock Cafes have an impressive collection! As well as the Restaurants they also have hotels, casinos and lots of gift shops.

The Hard Rock Cafe in London is the one I have been to the most seeing as it is my local one! I love the decorations and you can't help but have a look around what's being displayed near your table.

The food at Hard Rock is, as far as i've ever seen, the same everywhere you go so it's a perfect place for those who like to eat at familiar places when they go away. I've eaten a few different dishes there and have always been happy with the meal, although there were some dishes I wouldn't order again! If you're a burger lover you can't really go wrong here!

For my last visit I had the veggie burger and I thought it was a bit odd when the waitress handed it to me saying "I can promise it definitely is veggie". No one ever makes the point of saying that, I always assume when I order vegetarian, i'm getting vegetarian! But after I took a couple of bites I could see why. It is a very meat looking veggie burger. It's possible people have questioned it in the past!

The atmosphere is always good here. Its fun, loud (without being too loud) and there's always some rock playing in the background. Don't worry it's nothing heavy! And it's not so loud that you can't have a conversation.

The cocktails are also worth mentioning. They do some fantastic cocktails but be careful because it's hard to stop after just one! And like any chain restaurant the cocktails aren't the cheapest drink in the world. But with a selection of them you get a free Hard Rock glass if you show your receipt to someone at the gift shop. But you can also buy the glass from the gift shop without buying the cocktail.

Overall I would definitely say it should come here at least once, especially if you are a a fan of rock music. They have Hard Rock Cafes all over the world so you'll have loads to choose from. Personally, if you only staying in a country like Germany for a few days I wouldn't recommend going to a Hard Rock as there's nothing German about it. But I still think you should try this place if you can. I'd say either go to a local one if you're lucky enough to have one or i'd say either go to one in America as that's the kind of restaurant it is, or the London one as it is the original.
Love the decorations
My very large starter - yes it's A…
Orea cheesecake
Hard Rock Brussels
bramblerick brambler…
The very first May 13, 2015
The huge Hard Rock Cafe is the place where it all started. I nice little fact; This was a normal cafe/restaurant and the favorite of Eric Clapton, he wanted to have a table reserved at all times, the staff suggested to sign a table but instead he took a guitar and hang it on the wall above the table. This was the first piece of memorabilia ever.

This Hard Rock Cafe has two levels, one on streetlevel with the bar area and a restaurant with open kitchen. Another level downstairs for very busy days or party's.

I visited this Hard Rock Cafe a lot on several trips to Londen and it's always busy. Don't be surprised i've you have to wait at the door before you can come in or wait at the bar for a hour to have a table.

At all visits the staff was very friendly, personal and helpfull. Always a smile on their faces and time for a small talk or taking a picture. I talk about the doorman, barstaff and waiters.

The store across the street has a large selection of Hard Rock souvenirs and even contains a little museum/tour about the Hard Rock cafe.

This is one of my favorites for sure.

Compare Singer Island Hotel Rates (<1km away)

Londen Map