Hard Rock Cafe Jakarta

(021) 31990164

Hard Rock Cafe Jakarta Reviews

pearcetoyou pearceto…
Love All, Serve All Mar 14, 2011
While the national motto of Indonesia "Bhinneka Tunggal Ika" (unity in diversity) may not easily roll off your tongue, it sure falls perfectly in line with HRC's "Love All, Serve All" mantra.

Mirroring the cultural richness found in the surrounding neighborhood, the Hard Rock Cafe Jakarta brings its own unique brand of historical significance with their cream-of-the-crop musical artifacts housed in a two-story building. Bringing diversity to the menu, one can order local cuisine like Hainan Chicken Rice along with favorite Hard Rock staples like a burger and fries.

As many times as I had been to Jakarta, I still had not been to the Hard Rock Cafe. So just before I left on my last trip to Indonesia, we made sure to visit. We were here midweek and it wasn't too crowded, but I hear that the weekends are crazy. The staff was extremely pleasant and helpful. Recently, HRC Jakarta had the group "Hoobastank" play an acoustic set in August of 2010.
erojas3 says:
woo-hoo :D front page, congrats
montecarlostar says:
Congrats on your feature!
nyprne says:
Acy_jkt Acy_jkt
Dine and Rock Aug 01, 2011
Located in a luxury mall in Central of Jakarta, Plaza Indonesia – EX, makes this place is always busy with people just having some drinks, dining or just looking around the Hard Rock store. It used to be located in Sarinah building which is not very far from its place now. I like it more when it was located in Sarinah, it was more noticeable.

We had lunch several times there, also watched the world cup matches. They had some special show during the world cup, with some dancer and bands etc.

Their food is pretty expensive but the portion Is pretty big and it tastes good as well. So it is worth it. I had cheesy pasta with grilled chicken which is my favourite there, James had their famous hamburger…looks too big for me :) For the dessert I have tried their chocolate lava cake which is so yum!

You can also enjoy their live band playing daily after dinner. They have a Hard Rock shop next to the restaurant where you can shop for their souvenirs.

Related Travel Blogs About Hard Rock Cafe Jakarta

jakarta - food pics and meeting a friend
On thursday we went to Plasa Senayan, a fancy mall where we had lunch at Chatter Box located at Sogo Department store on the 5th Floor with our friend Tante Lina.  It is a nice place and&nb…Cafe, and the staff was friendly, allowing shane to sample many of the flavors before ordering :)   This was a preview of the  1st ever Jakarta
Reunion Day With Bennie (BMatital)
Today Sir Bennie http://www.travbuddy.com/BMatital will be arriving into Jakarta from the Netherlands. I first met Bennie in 2008 at a meet-up in Antwerp, Belgium. A year later I met him in Amst… and had lunch at the Hard Rock Cafe. Berlin met up with us and joined in for lunch. After Hard Rock we went to the Mosque and Bennie…

Check Jakarta Hotel Deals