Hard Rock Cafe Buenos Aires

Av. Pueyrredon 2501, Buenos Aires, Argentina
Hard Rock Cafe Buenos Aires - A guitar that belonged to Spencer Davis on the wall.
Hard Rock Cafe Buenos Aires - Letters from the Sex Pistols.
Hard Rock Cafe Buenos Aires - Inside the Hard Rock Cafe Buenos Aires.
Hard Rock Cafe Buenos Aires - Entrance to the Hard Rock Cafe in Buenos Aires.
Hard Rock Cafe Buenos Aires - Inside the Hard Rock Cafe Buenos Aires.
Hard Rock Cafe Buenos Aires - Another section of the wall covered with photos and guitars.
Hard Rock Cafe Buenos Aires - The menu.

Hard Rock Cafe Buenos Aires Reviews

Tinktinkie Tinktink…
Hard Rock Cafe Buenos Aires Oct 19, 2010
I have never been to a Hard Rock Cafe before so my experience is solely based on my visit to the Hard Rock Cafe in Buenos Aires. I know some people hate going to a Hard Rock Cafe and some people love it. I loved it! Maybe it is also because I have been with family visiting from South Africa on both occasions and we had an awesome time. It is not the normal place for locals to hang out because the food and

drinks are a little expensive and there are so many other nice cafes and restaurants in Buenos Aires.

So with this in mind I expected to see a lot of foreigners but I was surprised to see locals there as well. I must add that on both occasions we went there in the afternoon. It might be a different story in the evening.

The atmosphere was great. A couple of big screen TV's are strategically placed with a nice selection of music videos. The restaurant is a little poorly lit but I suppose they do it to create the right atmosphere. You have to use the flash of your camera if you want to take photos. It is not the place to go if you are going on a date or if you are looking for a nice intimate conversation. This is a Hard Rock Cafe!

The walls are covered with photos, guitars, signed autographs and interesting memorabilia from famous icons.

The one thing I could not help to notice was that the menu was only in English. This might be a problem for non-English speaking people. They offer a wide variety of American food and the steak that I had ordered was excellent.

There is a huge bar with a beautiful wooden counter and they serve a variety of drinks and cocktails.

The restaurant/bar area is on the 2nd floor. On the first floor they have a shop where you can buy some souvenirs and T-shirts. I found it a little expensive and did not buy anything.

It is definitely worth a try if you are looking for good American food and if you are in the La Recoletta neighbourhood. Also a great place to take visiting friends if you have never been to a Hard Rock cafe before.

Please note: They only accept cash!
Entrance to the Hard Rock Cafe in …
A guitar that belonged to Spencer …
Letters from the Sex Pistols.
Inside the Hard Rock Cafe Buenos A…
EhabHamed says:
Yea sure.. It's a pleasure to be the first one reading it.. It'll be the next after my Sufi dancing review :)
Generally we had three HRC: in Grand Hayate Hotel in Cairo, Hurghada, and Sharm El Sheikh.. Although the best view in Grand Hayat on River Nile, but the best ever staff, cafe, DJ and atmosphere is Sharm El Sheikh ;)
Keep in touch
Posted on: Nov 17, 2010
Tinktinkie says:
Hi thank you for stopping by to read my review! No I haven't been to any HRC in Egypt. In fact I was not even aware there was one :) Would love to read your review and see some photos! Viva HRC!!!
Posted on: Nov 17, 2010
EhabHamed says:
I saw you crossed by Egypt, so have u had exp. with Hard Rock here specially the one in Sharm El Sheikh :)
I love it and soon gonna add a review for it..

So viva Hard Rock everywhere :D
Posted on: Nov 16, 2010

Related Travel Blogs About Hard Rock Cafe Buenos Aires

Recap of My 8 Months in South America
So today is the last day of my trip, after 8 months of traveling around South America I have finally reached the end. It´s funny how things change as your grow used to this different type of life. I…Hard Rock Cafe Honorable mention: Cuenca, Buenos Aires, Fishing villages on island of Chiloe Worst Cities, places that…

Check Buenos Aires Hotel Deals