Hard Rock Café Edinburgh

Hard Rock Café Edinburgh - Elvis

Hard Rock Café Edinburgh Reviews

Chokk Chokk
Too many kids for me in this bar May 27, 2011
I have never been much for the Hard Rock Cafés, but if I walk by one on my way, I often visit them anyway. My travel mates David and Inge always seeks them out, when they are travelling so when we saw the one in Edinburgh it became a must for them.

The Hard Rock was situated in George Street, which is beneath the magnificent old town of Edinburgh and in a street where it is quite difficult to find a parking space. Well inside, the place has all the memorabilia as all the other places; guitars and gold records. Just inside the door they had their merchandise shop to the right and the bar to the left. We headed straight for the bar and ordered a frozen margarita, a Tennent’s Lager and a Guinness and managed to find a table in the corner.

Next to the bar they had their restaurant area but to my surprise it was full of families with small children. I like to hang out in bars but if they are full of kids, it is not really my kind of place to sit and have some beers. We stayed until we had finishes our drinks and just enjoyed the music and looking at the different clientele entering the café.
Inside the bar
The bar from outside
A part of the drinks menu
A part of the wall
Chokk says:
;D
jennjeff1 says:
Agreed Christian--keep the kids out of the bars so we can have a beer in peace!
Chokk says:
They were also in the bar during the afternoon but most of the kids were in the restaurant. I prefer that there are no kids around in a bar when I have a cold beer

Check Edinburgh Hotel Deals