Harcourt Hotel Dublin

Check Dublin Hotel Deals

Harcourt Hotel Dublin Reviews

Chokk Chokk
A party hotel Oct 25, 2015
The Harcourt hotel was a very pleasant surprise. I was staying there for 2 nights from Friday to Sunday and truly enjoyed my stay.

From outside the hotel looked as pretty dull hotel, which they had tried to fresh up with some red flowers around the windows on first floor. The building was pretty dull from outside, it almost looked like factory.

When you entered the lobby it all changed as the reception and the lounges were in a cosy british building style with loads of wood work. It was a hotel that had taken a lot of beating so to speak because it was evident that loads of people had been there over the years.

The staff in the reception was friendly and I quickly got my room on the third floor. When I got to the floor the first thing I saw was a sign that stated that you had to respect the other guests in the hotel and not make too much noise after 10 pm. I noticed it and thought it was funny but I didn’t thing more of it.

The room was nice, I had a double bed and a single bed in the room. It was decorated in a old traditional style and the room was facing the street. The bed was nice and the bathroom was updated and really nice.

I quickly left the room and didn’t return before 10 pm in the evening and much to my surprise there was a long line of young people in front of the hotel. It turned out that there was a giant bar area both inside and outside in the backyard. In the basement there was a large discotheque. Needless to say I didn’t get early to bed that night as both the bars were nice and there was really party atmosphere in the basement.

The breakfast was traditional english and came at 8 euro which was quite fair priced. The hotel was nice but be prepared to join the party or handle the noise because it will be there on Fridays and Saturdays
Inside the lobby
Inside in one of the hotel bars
The breakfast in the morning
great city
Posted on: Oct 31, 2015
fivepointpalm fivepoin…
Affordable and clean Hotel with a GREAT BAR :) Mar 16, 2012
For St. Patrick's Day it was pretty hard to get a good hotel, with a perfect location for a fair price....

So we didn't have the choice, and needed to find an affordable hotel. We took the Harcourt Hotel.

+ clean hotel, and clean rooms

+ BIG sports bar on the first floor, with night events on weekends.

+ a small dance club in the basement which opens after 11 pm (23h)

+ very friendly staff at the check-in

+ 5 min walk away from the main shopping area

+ 10 min walk away from temple bar (central nightlife)

+ very good food at the bar (between 8-10 euros)

+ CHEAP COCKTAILS ! 5 euro !

- very noisy outside during weekends til 5 in the morning.

there are several clubs in the same street. but they look like average houses, or hotels, but at night there are tons of people on the streets...

- the harcourt hotel has its own bar and club...so you have to show your key-card every night when you get back to the hotel, which is pretty annoying. therefor you need to give'em back at the check out

- it takes you 40 min to get to the airport by airlink, and over an hour by a regular bus-line.

- beside the closers locations, shopping, nightlife...other tourists stuff are pretty far away. so you really need to take the bus, or a cab.

I wouldn't mind turning back to this hotel. We had a good time over there! There are lots of pubs and small restaurants in the nearby area (2-3 minute-walks), also a small supermarket...

However maybe next time, we might chose a more central location.
fletch50 fletch50
A good stay after a long journey. Sep 25, 2009
This was a pleasant place to stay after our 32 hour trip. The receptionist was help and the staff great. Our room was clean and comfortable and quiet. It was in walking distance to the town and attractions which made things convienent. There is bus service fronting the hotel with private parking in the rear.
tirsomaldonado tirsomal…
Sep 20, 2007
This hotel is very well located. It is in the center of they city, 10 minutes walking distance from Temple Bar Area. We found this hotel at http://dublin.city-centre-hotels.com/. In the hotel you also have a pub and acress the street you have the best club in the city. There are only a few hotels with triple rooms and this is one of them. It cost us 76 euros a night for a triple room with no breakfast. People was very nice and the place was very clean and tidy. Next time I go back to Dublin I will book here! Shower was ok too. I am attaching several photos... by the way, we stayed in room 104.

Harcourt Hotel Amenities

• Facsimile
  • Audio/Visual Equipment
  • Full-service catering
  • Exhibit Space
  • Internet Connection (wireless)
  • Towels