Harbourfront

Queens Quay West, Toronto, Canada

Harbourfront Toronto Reviews

FR-ank FR-ank
toronto waterfront May 27, 2008
Best view of TORONTO waterfront on lake ontario...called Queens quay harbourfront

lot of BIG Buildings ( very new and fashion ), restaurants ( with seafood of course ),shopping, parks and gardens, island on the lake with amusement park, water taxi :)

very beautiful the summer ( still really windy ) with cultural & entertainment attractions.
ferien_uk2000 ferien_u…
Dec 10, 2007
My favourite part of Toronto...in the summer they have free festivals on every weekend...great music and great food.

Otherwise, it is just a lovely place to sit and watch the world go by.

Definitely the first place I will head if I am ever in Toronto again.

Related Travel Blogs About Harbourfront

heading back to canada
My visitor's visa was up, so it was time to leave Australia yet again.  I planned a stop-over in Hawaii, and made arrangements to meet up the Kate, my divemaster from Sydney.  She was leavi…Toronto on the harbourfront, so I got a position managing it.  And a friend from Montreal (who was originally…
Sometimes I am missing my country so much !!!
I left Toronto almost 2 years ago to start a new life with my partner which has been an amazing journey, I realized that I found my other half and that even I gave up lots of my dreams I started many…Toronto's waterfront - one of North America's largest recreational waterfronts with a scenic backdrop for many popular and entertaining attractions including Harbourfront
History of Toronto
This is my Second Featured Blog!! Early Settlement "Muddy York" Native Canadians had long stopped here in the entrance to the Toronto Trail, a short route between the Lower and Upper lakes. In 1615…Toronto's patina and lure visitors: Ontario Place in 1971, Harbourfront in 1972, Metro Zoo and the Ontario Science Center…

Check Toronto Hotel Deals