Harbour Public House

www.harbourpub.com - (206)842-0969

Harbour Public House Bainbridge Island Reviews

poohstanggt poohstan…
Yummy Food with an Incredible View Apr 12, 2008
This was a recommended stop on our Bainbridge Island tour and I'm glad we stopped. It's a cute pub with a deck that has great views of the Bainbridge marina and beaches, as well as back into Seattle. We just happened to luck out with a clear and sunny afternoon!

They have a good selection of local beers and wines so I opted to try the Hood Canal Agate Pass Amber Ale from Poulsbo, WA which was awesome. Didn't quite realize I was going to go Greek when I ordered it otherwise I probably would've stuck with wine since we just finished tasting at the Bainbridge Island Vineyards. HA HA.

I had seriously been craving Greek salad ($9.95) and they had one on the menu that sounded yummy. I ordered that with hummus ($7.95) as an appetizer and both were excellent. I've figured out that nothing can compare to the salads while I was in Greece last year but this was probably the best one I've had since I've been back!

Shane had the spicy crab and artichoke dip ($8.95) to start and the fish and chips ($11.95) entree - both were recommended as must tries. I assume they were both good as Shane gobbled them up! HA HA. I tried a bite of the crab and artichoke dip which was rather tasty.

This was definitely a cool spot for lunch/dinner and was pretty crowded when we left. They have open mic night so my guess is it's a pretty popular spot with the locals.
Harbour House Sign
View of pub from marina
My hummus and pita
Greek salad and more pita bread...…
mr_shanet mr_shanet
Nice dining experience by the marina Apr 12, 2008
The harbour Public House is a nice relaxing place. They have good food, the pita bread was very good as were the crab & artichoke dip and the humus that the pita bread was for. My friend Erin (poohstanggt) enjoyed her greek salad and I liked the fish and chips. (however beer, pita bread, and battered fish and chips was all a bit heavy for me, my bad thinking when ordering). I got a good laugh from the signs in the bathroom(see my journal), the view of the marina from the restaurant and the ability to walk along the marina make the experience even better. I recommend this as a destination when it is nice out and take the time to try and get a seat outside. Not sure if they take reservations, but they seem to be a very popular choice so maybe try it at off peak hours..

Check Bainbridge Island Hotel Deals