Harbor View Grille

96 Main St, Bucksport, ME, USA
Harbor View Grille - My chef salad.
Harbor View Grille - Outdoors back deck at Harbor View Grille
Harbor View Grille - Shall we....?
Harbor View Grille - Apologies again for another crappy photo --> this one to display the size of the indoor dining area.
Harbor View Grille - Apologies for the fuzzy photo - just to offer an idea of the bar area
Harbor View Grille - Having tabasco already on the table is ALWAYS a good sign!

Harbor View Grille Bucksport Reviews

vances vances
Grub with a View... May 29, 2014
An aptly named diner, the Harbor View Grille’s primary asset is a charming view. The restaurant sits on the river and offers delightful views of boating activity and the scenic Penobscot Narrows Bridge. Beyond that it is your basic diner. No complaints as the service was friendly and efficient and the prices were reasonable, just don’t expect any WOW factor.

Of course I only sampled a single dish, their Chef Salad, so there may be some specialty that is unique. My salad, however, was pretty much what I expected. It was okay but nothing special. That said, I can note that I sat outside on their back porch to savor the great views and was the only person braving the great outdoors as it was very windy and a bit cool (though the entire deck is screened off, so I found it bearable). Inside, however, the joint was jumping. The locals clearly patronize the Harbor View and that is typically a good endorsement. There is a small dining area (seven or eight tables, capacity around thirty guests) and small bar area.

So, if you are cruising through Bucksport around mealtime, the Harbor View might be your ticket. Particularly if it is a nice day and you can capitalize upon their strategic position.
Shall we....?
Having tabasco already on the tabl…
Outdoors back deck at Harbor View …
My chef salad.