Happy Herb Pizza Restaurant

No. 345, Phnom Penh, Cambodia

Happy Herb Pizza Restaurant Phnom Penh Reviews

globalodyssey globalod…
heavenly Jan 14, 2009
Great pizza, real herb, take out is available for both.

zesty sauce, nice ambience, laid back, mellow
phnom penh
phnom penh
KeithDale says:
I am headed to Cambodia soon. Though I don't eat much pizza any more and haven't herbed up much since the 70's as a teen, this sounds like an interesting opportunity. Thanks for the review.
Posted on: Jan 14, 2011
worldcitizen worldcit…
"Your good taste and your health was here..." Mar 04, 2008
I realize that eating whatever food is local is almost always the best way to go when you are traveling, but sometimes you just have to have pizza. I ordered a pollo verde pizza which was topped with chicken, garlic and spinach, very delicious. They also serve traditional Khmer food and hamburgers here.

I had a happy time here but not because any special ingredients were added to my pizza as the name "Happy Herb" might suggest. Much of Cambodia seems to be pretty lawless, but Phnom Penh is much more developed. I think the restaurant name comes from a different time in Phnom Penh before the influx of tourism brought tighter regulations to the city.
BuntyFresh says:
Western friendly restaurant when you have had enough Khmer food. They have OK Khmer food, and they have over priced pizzas for the locale. $12 for a 10 inch pizza is really expensive compared to other foods.

I craved a hamburger and fries after spending a week in Cambodia. Not bad but very good value for the price.
Posted on: Dec 07, 2009
globalodyssey says:
i believe you are laboring under a misconception
Posted on: Apr 15, 2009