Happy City Hotel Cairo

Happy City Hotel Cairo Rates and Deals

Happy City Hotel Cairo Reviews

Azzah31 Azzah31
Friendly Service May 03, 2011
If I can say anything about this place, it's that I got really good service while I was there. I was a solo female traveller and they helped me with absolutely everything. Sure they are looking for a tip but in the state that their country is in, it isn't difficult to understand why money is a priority. For an extra 10 pound you will get first class service and they will go out of your way to find what it is that you need.
free4fun free4fun
Cairo May 03, 2011

Happy City Hotel Cairo Overview

With its central location, Happy City Hotel is within easy reach of most tourist attractions and business addresses in Cairo. All hotel's guestrooms have all the conveniences expected in a hotel in its class to suit guests' utmost comforts. Each guestroom has non smoking rooms, air conditioning, television, bathtub, shower. This Cairo accommodation contains all of the facilities and conveniences you would expect from a hotel in its class. Being one of the good quality hotels in Cairo, guests staying at this hotel will find its convenient location and tranquil atmosphere pleasurable. For your reservation at the Happy City Hotel, simply submit your dates and complete our secure online booking form.

Happy City Hotel Amenities

• Coffee Shop/Cafeteria
  • Shops in Hotel

Related Travel Blogs About Happy City Hotel Cairo

Greetings from Jordan
Hello Jordan!!  Wow – we love Jordan.  The people here are so friendly.  Baksheesh (tipping) isn’t as big as it is in Egypt and neither is the begging.  The country is beaut…hotel, The Happy City in Cairo, Deb went investigating behind the toilet to see why we had no water…

Check Happy City Hotel Rates and Deals