Hansa Hotel Stuttgart

Hansa Hotel Stuttgart Rates and Deals

Hansa Hotel Stuttgart Reviews

Dr_Seuss Dr_Seuss
Give It A Miss Sep 30, 2009
Had moved to this hotel to be more centrally located, but it was still a good 15-20 minute walk from the Hauptbahnhof.

First impressions from the outside weren't good (I'll spare you the details of my exact thoughts when I say it), and didn't improve when I went in.

Pretty dated, and if they say it was done up in 2002 then they are keeping those bits well hidden. Guy at reception was fairly curt, and all the equipment looked like it had been installed in the 70's.

Pointed in the direction of the lift,which was so small I had to take my rucksack off to get in it.

Rooms aren't so much 'cosy' as tiny, I've been in bigger cupboards. The room was at least clean. It did have a fridge, but it was unplugged and I had to follow the cable back to find out where to plug it in ( a multi socket on the floor under the bed).

It really was pretty basic and unwelcoming, so I headed straight out, taking the stairs down to avoid going in the lift again.

Never went back until after we had been to the game and it was early morning by then. There was a bar in the reception area of the hotel, and quite a few people at it . We went up and asked for a couple of beers and were told they didn't do that, at the bar, but we could get it out of the vending machine beside the front door. It came in plastic screwtop bottles. Quality....NOT!!!

When we were heading upstair my mate asked them to book him a taxi as he was heading to the airport at 5am, and they were decent enough to do that, and it was there when he got up.

I'd gone for this hotel mainly as i knew a few German Bears had also booked up there, and at €85 for the night it wasn't that cheap.

Would I stay there again - No Chance = 1*
Hotel Hansa :-O
Enterance to the black hole
Just as well me and my mate get on…
The Land That Time Forgot
sarahsan says:
Thanks for sharing! Will definitely never go there!
Posted on: Sep 30, 2009

Hansa Hotel Stuttgart Overview

The Hansa Hotel Stuttgart is near the Königsstrasse shopping street. As one of the hotels in Stuttgart with pedestrian access to the downtown attractions, guests will find that this hotel offers them easy access by rail to the trade center also. The Hansa Hotel Stuttgart is 12 km from the Stuttgart airport. Transfer is available from the hotel, or guests may take the train from the station 2 km away.

The Hansa Hotel Stuttgart has 80 rooms, 30 of which are designated non-smoking. Spread over five floors, rooms are available as singles or doubles. Rooms are fully air conditioned. Cable TV, wireless Internet, a radio, alarm clock, hair dryer, and mini bar are also standard in all rooms. There are no rollaway beds available, but all rooms have private bathrooms.

The Hansa Hotel Stuttgart was built in 1956 and renovated in 2002. It boasts modern décor and international business standards. A morning breakfast buffet is served each day. The onsite restaurant serves Italian, and there is a bar in the lobby.

Hansa Hotel Amenities