Hans Brinker Budget Hotel

Hans Brinker Budget Hotel Rates and Deals

Hans Brinker Budget Hotel Amsterdam Reviews

reg1406 reg1406
If a bed is all you need. Sep 01, 2014
Before I even got to Amsterdam, I already knew what to expect. I wasn't expecting 5 star, I needed a bed to sleep on, luxury was the last thing on my mind. I was planning on spending most of my time around Amsterdam, not cooped up in the Hostel.

Although the Hostel itself isn't the best, the people you meet will surely make up for it...also, not forgetting 'Happy Hour', 2 for 1 on any drink, for a Student on a budget, that's one of the perks.
jashariff jashariff
Avoid at all costs - unless you're stoned! Jan 18, 2014
Imagine yourself in a prison cell with creaky beds, an even creakier (and partly broken) old high-school locker that now acts as the sole wardrobe in your said prison cell which is so small that it won't allow you to take two steps in a direction without hitting something.

That's Hans Brinker Budget Hotel for you.

Whilst I will admit the location is quite good to all the top tourist spots and the price is dirt cheap, I would highly recommend you find another place.

Unless your only other option is to sleep on the road, I'm sure you'll find a better, cleaner budget hotel in Amsterdam than this joint.

If you still don't believe me, I suggest you google the name with the phrase 'worst hotel in europe' and I'm sure this hotel will pop up
Welcome to Prison!

Hans Brinker Budget Hotel Overview

Discover all that Amsterdam has to offer with Hans Brinker Hotel as a base. All hotel's guestrooms have all the conveniences expected in a hotel in its class to suit guests' utmost comforts. Each guestroom is tastefully appointed with non smoking rooms, shower. This Amsterdam accommodation features on-site facilities such as elevator, bar/pub, nightclub, restaurant, disabled facilities. The hotel creates a balance of rich culture and modern convinience to ensure you a memorable stay. To make your reservation at the Hans Brinker Hotel via our secure online booking form, please submit your visit dates.

Hans Brinker Budget Hotel Amenities