Hans Brinker Budget Hotel

Hans Brinker Budget Hotel Rates and Deals

Hans Brinker Budget Hotel Amsterdam Reviews

Nazira Nazira
You'll be Surprised Jan 23, 2012
I can't find any of my pics or I would scan them and upload them to travel buddy. I went to Amsterdam in 2003 when I was a first yr university student. I had an amazing time. I don't drink alcohol, smoke cancer sticks or take part in space cake consumption, lol, but I had the best time ever.

You can leave your luggage in a locked room till it's time to check in if you arrive early so you're free to explore.

I don't know what the area looks like now, but you're in dams square which is where you need to be. The hotel is situated on a cobbled street.

There's a pizza place near by that cook pizza for you fresh while you wait or they'll heat you up a slice in seconds.

You're close to bars, restaurants, shops and the tram stops on the main street so you don't need to walk far.

When I was there, they still had a C&A open. Remember that? lol.

The hotel/hostel serve breakfast. They have bunk beds and a shower/wc room. You can be in a mixed dorm which is fun.

I loved my trip to Amsterdam.

You're also within walking distance to the red light district.
Rubens80 Rubens80
Enjoyed Hans Brinker , nice place to stay a couple of nights Mar 14, 2011
Oh my god ! So much good memories of Hans Brinker hotel, i entered , smoked, felt asleep for 12 hours, and had breakfast and went out !!! ahahahhaha . when you enter it says NO HASJ on a sign, but that is only prohibited in the hotel hall. Hans brinker has a young, relaxed cool environment . I recomend it !

Check Hans Brinker Budget Hotel Rates and Deals