Hanoi Flights: Find a Cheap Flight to Hanoi, Vietnam

Enter your travel details below to compare discount Hanoi, Vietnam airfare and deals from multiple sites:
Hanoi photo

Noi Bai International Airport (HAN)

Compare Sites (tip: select at least 3 sites to compare for maximum savings!)

Meet Other People Flying To Hanoi

to July 5, 2018
A TravBuddy member is traveling to Hanoi, Vietnam
to January 1, 2020
Yanti is traveling to Hanoi, Vietnam
24 vouches 5 awards
Relocated to Hanoi for work. I would love to meet up with locals and fellow travellers. However I live and work about 40 minutes away from the city. I only go to the city during weekends. 😂
interested in meeting new people
interested in meeting other people to travel with
to March 25, 2018
Sarah is traveling to Hanoi, Vietnam
Solo in Hanoi on March 5th. Will use Hanoi as a base to do a Sappa trek and Halong bay cruise to kick things off. Return flight to DK on March 25th, so let's see where the wind blows me :-). Looking for people to travel through Vietnam with.
interested in meeting new people
interested in meeting other people to travel with

Hanoi Flight Tips and Information

Cardboard boxes
People who made my travels more enjoyable: Jeong-min (Korea), Michelle (USA)My morning was spent packing and saying goodbye to Jeong-min. She had been so wonderful. Despite preparing for her upcoming exam (Korean version of the MCAT), she had genero…flight wasn't very crowded and I had an entire row to myself. I was intrigued by the flight attendants…
Day 30 - travelling from Laos to Hanoi, Vietnam
Today was another travel day, flying from Vientienne (Laos) to Hanoi (Vietnam). Our flight was at 14.10 so at about 10.30 we checked out of our guesthouse and got a tuk-tuk to the airport. We had to be there about 2 hours before flight time but w…flight was uneventful, a little turbulence but the landing and take off were very smooth. One nice addition to the flight
The opportunity to go visit my brother, working in a hostel in Hanoi, Vietnam, was too good to miss so I booked a flying visit 10-day trip out there in April 2006.With no direct flights, I stopped in Bangkok for a night on my way through to catch up…flight number - 'Cancelled'. After seeing customer services they couldn't say when the flight would be leaving but the airline…

Other Airports Near Hanoi