Hanoi Serenity Hotel

Hanoi Serenity Hotel Rates and Deals

Hanoi Serenity Hotel Reviews

ariwardani ariwarda…
The best place to stay in Hanoi Mar 27, 2009
I think this is a very good choice that I made in Hanoi.

In front of the hotel, there is a market. You can buy shirts, food, souvenirs, whatever.

My room is incredibly spacious, I think it is around 5 X 10 m2 including the bathroom. This is the largest hotel room I have ever had through my entire lives (besides Presidential Suites in Sheraton Bandung that I stayed couple years ago). My room is Deluxe Triple. It costs USD 35 (Now, what I read from their official website, it raised to USD40).

Flaws: there is no rugs in front of the bathroom so your wet feet will spoil the cleanliness of the floor. Also, the tiles inside the bathroom are very slippery. They should change it with one that has rough surface to avoid people get fall.

The room has a wide flat TV with normal channels (HBO, Star movie, Cartoon Network etc) only that we didn't have time to watch the television at all because we had a tight schedule and also very tired. We did not have the chance to have a breakfast in that hotel though it was included in the hotel price. That's because we have to leave very early in the next morning (at 6.00 am) to catch our morning flight to Bangkok.

The hotel was clean, the staffs were very friendly and ready to help. They served fast whatever you need something.

Another flaw: the phone to call inside hotel numbers (room to room or to receptionist) has a bad line. We hardly hear what people said on the other edge. They should improve this point.

One nice thing to point at is in Hanoi, normally the hotels equipped themselves with Wifi or computers with internet access and this facility is free of charge. Serenity certainly is one of those. It has 3 computers near the lobby and the internet speed is fast enough. I used the computer to load hundreds of my pictures from digital camera into my USB. Thus emptied my digital camera's memory.

In short, everything I need was satisfied by the hotel and I was very pleased to highly recommend this hotel whenever other members of TravBuddy have a plan to visit Hanoi, Vietnam in the future.
The room 1.
The room 2.
The room 3.
The bathroom

Hanoi Serenity Hotel Overview

The Hanoi Serenity Hotel is a 40-minute drive from the Noibai International Airport and about 15 minutes from both the railway and bus stations. One of Hanoi??s famous places of interest is the Old Quarter, which is home to quaint tunnel houses and ancient yet perpetually bustling streets.

The hotel offers services like bar (serves complimentary tea and coffee round the clock), car rental, travel agency, babysitting service, currency exchange, dry cleaning/ laundry, and safety deposit boxes.

The guest rooms are comfortably furnished. Each accommodation is air-conditioned and fitted with a private toilet and bath. Other staple amenities include the mini-bar, IDD phone, and Wi-Fi access. Wakeup calls may be arranged, and room service is readily available. Complimentary breakfast is also served. Rates are based on double occupancy. Charges for extra adults may apply and will be due directly to the hotel.

Hanoi Serenity Hotel Amenities

• Desk
  • Direct dial phone
  • Ticket Service
  • Facsimile
  • Internet Connection (wireless)
  • Towels
  • Breakfast in the Room
  • Express Check-In/Check-Out

Related Travel Blogs About Hanoi Serenity Hotel

George of the Jungle
  06/02/11 Justin was up at sparrow\\\'s fart as he was still working on NZ time. I was up at 8.30 and had a very nice breakfast. We then went and grabbed some scooters for 50,000kip e…Hanoi via ceramics factory and checked into Serenity Hotel. Went for a wander around town and then headed back…

Check Hanoi Serenity Hotel Rates and Deals