Hanoi Rendezvous Hotel

Hanoi Rendezvous Hotel Rates and Deals

Hanoi Rendezvous Hotel Reviews

Trav2K12 Trav2K12
Very nice dorm rooms Jun 29, 2012
The rendezvous hotel offers Very nice dorms, no bunks beds, but free standing big beds. They also have a nice communal area, wifi (not in the rooms), english speaking and helpful staff.

I am not sure about the tours to all the touristic places they offer, just didn't ask about this.
starbuck251 starbuck…
great hostel with really friendly and helpful staff. highly recommended May 07, 2011
This is a fantastic little place. I stayed in the dorm room on the top floor and found I had a bigger than single sized bed, no bunks, an ensuite bathroom, tv with some english speaking channels.

You get breakfast for free, the wifi is available through the hotel, they arrange tours and travel for you. I couldn't have hoped for me. They even brought me food when I wasn't very well!

I highly recommend this place!
soraan soraan
Guesthouse Hanoi Feb 12, 2011
Great guesthouse with very good services. Great location in the old quarter of Hanoi.
whites81 whites81
a.k.a Rendezvous Hotel. nice bathroom & bed hotel. Feb 14, 2010
This hotel is tricky!

I booked it one month prior from www.travellerspoint.com. But when I got there the receptionist told me the management had just been changed just 2 days ago and the name of the hotel now is Rendezvous Hotel. So the booking fee didn't count and the rate was different. The price became twice than when I booked!

Good service and nice hotel, but tricky! I'd suggest The Advisor Hotel or The Bamboo Hotel. (don't forget to bargain for every hotel price!)
daamsie says:
Some hotels have a bad habit of doing things like that. Because we rely on hotels updating their own information, it's really up to them to decide on their name. There is a little bit of checking from our side, but with over 20,000 properties in our system, it's impossible for us to double-check everything. And even then, it would be hard to know exactly how to do that.

That said, when we hear about problems like this from people who have been to a hotel recently then we do chase it down much more aggressively. We certainly don't like to have inaccurate information floating around, whoever's fault it might be.
Posted on: Feb 17, 2010
whites81 says:
hi too, yes I will post it at travellerspoint. Odd as it sounds, I booked for Backpacker Palace, and turned out they've changed name to Rendezvous, but the room keychain writes 'Camilla Hotel.' (the name Camilla Hotel is also put as their internet wallpaper)

One traveler I met on a bus also told me he had the same case with his hotel in Hanoi. (I didnt get the name of his hotel.)

Perhaps travellerspoint can warn or double check these hotel names..
Posted on: Feb 15, 2010
daamsie says:
Hi whites81, If you haven't already, please get in touch with us at Travellerspoint through our contact form http://www.travellerspoint.com/contact.cfm .

Naturally we are not happy that the property did not credit you for the booking deposit and would like to rectify this situation.
Posted on: Feb 15, 2010

• Excursions
  • Computer
  • Direct dial phone
  • Ticket Service
  • Internet Connection (wireless)
  • Shower
  • En suite
  • Private Bathroom
  • Coffee Shop/Cafeteria
  • Shops in Hotel
  • Souvenirs/Gift Shop

Related Travel Blogs About Hanoi Rendezvous Hotel

Hello Hanoi
Singapore's Tiger Cub Check-in in around 7:30 am at Singapore Airport's Budget Terminal was a surprise to me.  It was much smaller than KLIA's LCCT ... and the place was more like a hospital ..…Hanoi went reasonably quickly.  We checked into the Rendezvous Hotel in the Old Quarter of Hanoi, not too far from…

Check Hanoi Rendezvous Hotel Rates and Deals