Hanoi Hotel

Hanoi Hotel Rates and Deals

Hanoi Hotel Reviews

droonsta droonsta
Nov 30, 2006
I had organised some tours up to the mountains in Sapa and to Ha Long Bay from Hue via this company APT Travel. However as I arrived in Hanoi from Hue I was informed that APT also had a Hotel chain, so I decided to stay with them due to the fact that it would be easier to arrange.

The stay cost about $20 for the night, which was quite expensive compared to the other provinces, but hey I was in the capital city so I couldn't complain too much. The room I stayed in was pretty neat, with a private bathroom, airconditioner, TV and a double bed.

The customer service at this place was immaculate, Loi the receptionist at the Hotel helped me through the tough time after I got robbed by the friggin dodgy Xe-Om driver. He helped me get a police report, translating the story and also assisting me on other issues. In the end he didn't and wouldn't accept any money from me even though I told him it was a sign of gratitude. As I said good people in Vietscam is very few, they are the minority....

I have no photos of this place or anyone as my camera was stolen along with my day pack and everything of value!
megalomanic says:
Wow. It is good to hear something nice coming out of Vietnam. We travelled with some other bus company (something Brothers??) and it was AWFUL!

It's people like that in Vietnam that made the days bearable..

And I'm so sorry to hear about your camera! :(
Posted on: Jul 30, 2007

Hanoi Hotel Overview

This luxury Hanoi accommodation is located on the shores of Giang Vo Lake and within walking distance of all major local attractions such as modern shopping, museums, dining, exciting night life, ancient ruins, and exhibition center. The local bus station is 500 meters away from the Hanoi Hotel. There are buses near the Hanoi Hotel to take you to all local points of interest.

There are 218 guestrooms at the Hanoi Hotel are luxuriously decorated with a mixture of modern and Oriental furnishings, all equipped with air conditioning, satellite TV, private baths, radios, stereos, DVD players, WiFi, desks, minibars, safes and electrical adapters.

The Hanoi Hotel has five restaurants onsite specializing in various Oriental dishes and international cuisine. Two bars and lounges, a popular onsite nightclub, complimentary breakfast, newspapers and bottled water, parking, meeting rooms, and WiFi in the common areas, and 24 hour front desk. Guests are given one free admission to the nightclub.

Hanoi Hotel Amenities

• Steam Room
  • Massage
  • Spa & Wellness Centre
  • Health Centre
  • Internet Connection (wireless)
  • Bathrobes
  • Express Check-In/Check-Out
  • Self Laundry
  • Free Parking

Related Travel Blogs About Hanoi Hotel

We had 3 seperate stays in Hanoi (arriving from Hue, returning from Sapa and returning from Ha Long Bay) and it was a bit of a disappointing place for us.  Our final hotel (the Little Hanoi Hote…hotel (the Little Hanoi Hotel) was again excellent - very clean with great room facilities and friendly staff - accomodation standards…
VIETNAM DAILY PLANNER Day 1: Arrival at Hanoi Airport and travel to our luxury hotel in Hanoi, after unpacking we will have dinner and relax. Day 2: After breakfast we will visit our first CAS pr…Hanoi Airport and travel to our luxury hotel in Hanoi, after unpacking we will have dinner and relax…
The Old Quarter of Hanoi
Strolling through the noisy and busy Old Quarter of Hanoi was a lovely introduction to Hanoi, and Vietnam. Our hotel, the Hanoi  Continental hotel, was located in a colonial building with beauti…Hanoi, and Vietnam. Our hotel, the Hanoi   Continental hotel, was located in a colonial building with beautiful…

Check Hanoi Hotel Rates and Deals