Hanoi Elegance 3 Boutique Hotel

Hanoi Elegance 3 Boutique Hotel Rates and Deals

Hanoi Elegance 3 Boutique Hotel Reviews

pifon pifon
Great place to stay Jun 18, 2011
Hotel is located in Old Quarter of Hanoi, therefore some restrictions like view from the window straight to wall of next building. Only non-smoking rooms (I believe there is about 20 rooms in total).

I was quite disappointed, before coming that there is no option for smokers. (Despite their website which offers that). When I contacted (via email) them I was offered a more expensive room with small balcony. On that time I had a feeling that they try to rip me off, but the point is that you have to be there to understand conditions.

At the end room with window to tiny (1mx2m) inside well turns out to be blessing. Heat from street was stopped, and what is more important it was REALLY QUIET. No sounds of beeping motor-bikes, no rumour from street. Only at the morning delicate jingles of cutlery 4 floors down and sounds of chickens(?!) I believe from neighbour buildings.

I have to say, that stuff over there is great. Right from the beginning. Duting check-in we were sat on sofa with some welcome drinks, than receptionist girl came with 'draft of bill' confirming what we are going to be charged so far and map. She marked on it location of hotel, pointed some near-by attractions, giving brief instructions how to get there, and how long would it take to walk there, gave some tips on 'how-to-survive-in-Hanoi' as well as recommending some places to eat.

Finally we were equipped with hotel's business cards, with their logo, address and most important phone number.

Thanks to professionalism of this girl we felt so save and secure, that we were nearly ready to hit Hanoi :)

But before that we went with her to our room.

It was very clean, nice decor, equipped with everything we may need. Including laptop with wireless Internet connection (included in room price).

Complimentary, changed daily fruit plate (with some local fruits, which we did not know), complimentary 2 bottles of water (replenished daily), flat screen TV with loads of stations all around world, safe box etc.

Some petals on bed and everyday new flower in vase.

The most important: clean, quiet and with Internet.

During our stay quality of service remain unchanged, not even one slip. Nothing, absolutely nothing to complain.

I can say - I may recommend it in 100%, and if back in Hanoi - definitely would choose it again.

Maybe they will read it - so: THANK YOU!

Thank to your hard work visit in Hanoi was such a pleasure.
Welcome drinks
bed decoration
phong_csm says:
Firstly, on behalf of Hanoi Elegance Sapphire hotel, I would like to deliver my most sincere thanks to you all for your wholehearted support to our hotel for all those times.

I am writing this letter to inform you that from 1st April 2013 our premises at 106 Hang Bong street will be officially separated from Hanoi Elegance hotel Group and newly named Hanoi City Palace hotel. Being the Director of Hanoi City Palace hotel, I will try my best to maintain and improve our current well-known service as well as facilities. On this opportunity, I would like to thank you again for your previous support and do hope to continue our business in the coming future.

Should you need further assistance about booking or cooperation contract, please do not hesitate to let us know.
Posted on: Sep 27, 2013
pifon says:
it was not really cheap, but definitely not expensive. I would call it decent and reasonable.
Posted on: Oct 17, 2012
azianelias says:
do u know how much the rate?
Posted on: Oct 17, 2012
coffeefairy coffeefa…
Affordable boutique hotel with high quality service Mar 08, 2010
Hanoi Elegance hotels has a number of hotels in Ha Noi but my favorite is Hanoi Elegance 3, which is their boutique hotel. The theme is European renaissance. I have stayed in this hotel before so I chose it again.

They have nice, helpful and friendly staff - even from the point of reservation, the staff of this hotel are very nice, polite and helpful. They would give you all the necessary pointers and tips to make your stay in Hanoi a pleasant one. During the stay in their hotel, all the staff are also warm and friendly and even after our stay in the hotel, they even followed up our comments from their feedback form.

Their rooms are clean and has very nice interior design. The toilet is clean and with basic ammenities like shampoo, soap, disposable comb and razor. Their rooms also have a flat screen cable TV and a desktop computer with internet access (although definitely needs some upgrading so better to bring your own notebook if possible; they also have 2 public computers in the lobby). A deluxe twin or double bed room costs 60USD per night (includes breakfast and room internet connection).

Their reception and breakfast area is already nicely decorated and very clean. Their breakfast is not buffet, they would give you a menu so it may give the impression that you can only choose one dish and one drink but actually you can order as much as you want and it's freshly cooked and prepared.

I am very much amazed at how they made this hotel look spacious enough for just a narrow, little space (it must be just about 3 to 4 meters wide).

It is also very well located, it is at the heart of the old french quarters so the shopping area, waterpuppet theatre and restaurants are just around the area.

We also booked our junk ship cruise through this hotel.

All in all, if I'm going to Hanoi again, I still would book this hotel.
deluxe room with twin beds
toilet and bath
each room has flat screen TV and d…
deluxe room with double bed
malvin_soh says:
The waterpuppet show was good fun, especially the water dragon graceful swimming and the jumping frogs:p
Posted on: Mar 21, 2010