Hanoi Central Hotel

Hanoi Central Hotel Rates and Deals

Hanoi Central Hotel Reviews

Laila Laila
Horrific!!! Thieves Work Here. Feb 02, 2012
We stayed for one night at Hanoi Central on Jan19, 2012. When we check in the front desk people advise us to do not take any valuable stuff with us when we are out due to pick pocketer. My room (401) has no safe or any security deposit. While I was out (the only time I left my room) someone has stolen $800 CAD out of my $1800 then put the rest of the money back the way it was in my travel bag and hoping that I wont' notice the missing money. When I found out the money was gone, I asked them to call the police. They were reluctant to do so and said that they will check the cameras and find out who came into my room while I was out. However, the camera was position in that it could not cover my door (room 401) and I persistently asked them to call the police only to find out that local police were not very helpful as they already got a deal with the hotel owner. The hotel owner also denied any responsibility to any lost items while staying at the hotel (even though per their request I have to leave the room key with them when I was out.)

I would also like to point out that I am Vietnamese/ Canadian and not naive to the culture here in Hanoi and this not my first time visiting. I was assured upon check in at this hotel that I was in good hands. As well, I informed the owner that I would write this review and he out right stated that he did not care and has no respect for the opinions of tourists who use this sites.

Please DO NOT stay here as I believe this owner is only interested in the cash grab. It was a very costly experience for me and my family so please don't' let this happen to you.
Hanoi Central Hotel - Please Do No…

Hanoi Central Hotel Overview

Discover all that Hanoi has to offer with Hanoi Central Hotel as a base.
The hotel has 20 rooms which are all nicely decorated to provide a memorable stay.
Room amenities include television, internet access – wireless, bathrobes.
This beautiful Hanoi accommodation provides tours, airport transfer, restaurant to suit all guests' utmost convenience.
The hotel creates a balance of rich culture and modern convinience to ensure you a memorable stay.
To make your reservation at the Hanoi Central Hotel via our secure online booking form, please submit your visit dates.

Hanoi Central Hotel Amenities

• TV
  • Laundry service
  • Bicycle Rental
  • Excursions
  • Internet Connection (wireless)
  • Bathrobes