Hangzhou Hotels

Browse 9 Hangzhou, China hotel reviews for 570 Hangzhou hotels and find the cheapest hotels, best rates and deals.

Check Rates and Availability

$33 - $747

Hotel Name Contains:

Hotels near Hangzhou

Moganshan Hotels48.1 km

Search for hotels in a new location

Currency:

Cheap Hangzhou Hotels and Deals

#1 of 570 hotels in Hangzhou
heilong says: "The Tea Boutique hotel of Hangzhou was recommended by some friends and after doi..."
$98
#2 of 570 hotels in Hangzhou
sweettangerine says: "The Orange hotel is a modern city hotel on the south-east shore of the West Lake..."
$69
#3 of 570 hotels in Hangzhou
Johnpro says: "It was my oasis and feel so great each time to get in ! I believe the period wa..."
$132
#4 of 570 hotels in Hangzhou
Sakaali says: "I stayed here for a few nights in January 2009 and I was very satisfied with my ..."
$46
#5 of 570 hotels in Hangzhou
VanessaMunYee says: "When we arrived Hangzhou Holiday Inn, we were impressed by the staff. I left my ..."
#6 of 570 hotels in Hangzhou
rajpots says: "This hotel took me by surprise with its location and history. Located in the mou..."
#7 of 570 hotels in Hangzhou
mosted says: "Hangzhou St Rich Hotel == Location == We had some trouble finding the hotel,..."
$21
#8 of 570 hotels in Hangzhou
Established in September 30, 2005, the 9-storey hotel has 100 guestrooms and suites with standard room measuring 26 square meter...
#9 of 570 hotels in Hangzhou
If you're travelling with a family in tow, the Orange Hotel Hangzhou offers spacious rooms geared towards the requirements of fa...
$13
#10 of 570 hotels in Hangzhou
If you're travelling with a family in tow, the Letu 99 Hostel Xiaoshan Xinnongdu offers sizeable rooms geared towards the requir...
Hangzhou