Hangzhou Hotels

Browse 11 Hangzhou, China hotel reviews for 570 Hangzhou hotels and find the cheapest hotels, best rates and deals.

Check Rates and Availability

$34 - $777

Hotel Name Contains:

Hotels near Hangzhou

Moganshan Hotels48.1 km

Search for hotels in a new location

Currency:

Cheap Hangzhou Hotels and Deals

#1 of 570 hotels in Hangzhou
heilong says: "The Tea Boutique hotel of Hangzhou was recommended by some friends and after doi..."
$102
#2 of 570 hotels in Hangzhou
sweettangerine says: "The Orange hotel is a modern city hotel on the south-east shore of the West Lake..."
$72
#3 of 570 hotels in Hangzhou
Johnpro says: "It was my oasis and feel so great each time to get in ! I believe the period wa..."
$138
#4 of 570 hotels in Hangzhou
Sakaali says: "I stayed here for a few nights in January 2009 and I was very satisfied with my ..."
$48
#5 of 570 hotels in Hangzhou
VanessaMunYee says: "When we arrived Hangzhou Holiday Inn, we were impressed by the staff. I left my ..."
#6 of 570 hotels in Hangzhou
rajpots says: "This hotel took me by surprise with its location and history. Located in the mou..."
#7 of 570 hotels in Hangzhou
goyourownway says: "N3015'42.4" E12009'16.8" WGS-84 We booked the Crystal Orange Hotel in Hang..."
#8 of 570 hotels in Hangzhou
mosted says: "Hangzhou St Rich Hotel == Location == We had some trouble finding the hotel,..."
$22
#9 of 570 hotels in Hangzhou
piglet44 says: "Well this place was a bit weird and was recommended to us by someone.But we didn..."
#10 of 570 hotels in Hangzhou
Established in September 30, 2005, the 9-storey hotel has 100 guestrooms and suites with standard room measuring 26 square meter...
Hangzhou