Handys Extended Stay Suites

Handys Extended Stay Suites Rates and Deals

Handys Extended Stay Suites Colchester Reviews

traveller31 travelle…
Customer No Service Aug 04, 2010
I stayed at Handy's for a month while waiting for the closing on my home. It turned out to be a regrettable experience! The kitchen was missing half of its utensils when we moved in and we had to make several trips to Big Lots to buy spoons, forks, a cutting board, a colander, a can opener, and dish soap. The t.v. remote did not work in the living room and I had to ask the manager 3 times to have it fixed. It took 2 days to get the remote fixed so I was stuck standing at the t.v. set and manually flipping through 100 channels. The light was out in the refrigerator and when the maintenance guy came in to fix the remote I mentioned it to him. That was 5 days ago and no one bothered to come back and fix it. The drawer for the veggies in the fridge is also missing. The cleaning staff does not clean unless you ask them too. On most days I was in the room when it was time for cleaning, so I just asked for towels. On the day I was able to leave so they could come in and clean, (or so I assumed), I came back to see that they had not bothered to clean the bathroom or vacuum the floor. So now I have to ask each time I want the room cleaned. I can't imagine what the other rooms look like after 1 month of people staying there and the staff not cleaning regularly. Also, my toilet was on the verge of overflowing. I notified the manager in the morning of the problem, and left for the day. When I came back in the evening, no one had bothered to come fix the issue so I had to go out in the rain with my baby to go and buy a plunger. This place has been terrible. The manager does not care about anything and there is no staff at the front desk. You have to ring a bell to get anyone to the desk and they pretend to write down your issue. Overall, a bad experience!!
Glynnes says:
Does not sound like a hotel.
Posted on: Aug 05, 2010

Handys Extended Stay Suites Overview

Location. Handys Extended Stay Suites Colchester is located in Colchester close to University of Vermont Church Street and Waterfront Park.

Handys Extended Stay Suites Amenities

• Coffee / Tea Maker
  • Microwave
  • Hair Dryer
  • TV
  • Internet Connection (wireless)
  • Cots