Han Tang Inn Youth Hostel

No.211, Xi'an, China
Han Tang Inn Youth Hostel - Along the dormitories corridor..
Han Tang Inn Youth Hostel - I like the artistic alley of the hostel which i walk in & out daily while staying in HanTang Inn
Han Tang Inn Youth Hostel - Hantang Inn is just located next to the Parkson. Just few walks away and you can locate Watson for your daily necessities if you need
Han Tang Inn Youth Hostel - A portion of my 6-bed dormitory. Each bed has a shelf and a bedlight. Inside the room there is a common heater,clothes hanger,common table,kettle, and large lockers! I would think it has done a decent job for the needs of a backpacker!
Han Tang Inn Youth Hostel - Similar photo of the Inn Entrance everywhere on the Net
Han Tang Inn Youth Hostel - Hantang Inn Personalized Map which I really treasured alot during my travel period in Xian

Han Tang Inn Youth Hostel Rates and Deals

Han Tang Inn Youth Hostel Xi'an Reviews

wsquare wsquare
Pleasant & Homely Stay in Xian with excellent staff service that gives it a magical touch Dec 26, 2008
My honest review after staying for across various youth hostels in China.

Han Tang Inn has given me a very pleasant & homely stay during my short 3 days backpack in Xian. Or I should humbly said it was ranked on my top choice of my youth hostel-stays so far. To me, what i needed most for a cheap accomodation is not about luxury, but the comfy bed that give you a good nap,locker to put your mind at ease for your huge haversack and a clean,tidy place for your shower bath. The value-added that comes in would be the throng of travellers to interact freely & the accessibilities to get around on the road as well as on the Webbie too =b

Frankly, I was even more taken aback by the staffs spoken English proficiency here. They really speak well! I guess staffs working in youth hostels are generally very easy-going and pleasant. So Hantang Inn makes no exception too. The staffs are very pleasant, and accomodating to serve us to their best.

I particularly like to thank them for assisting me with my Tibet trip arrangement at a very last minute notice.It was like my final day in Xian before i finalized on the Tibet trip arrangment.The Tibet entry permit won't be out till the day I board my Lhasa train in Lanzhou in New Year Day(which is just another 4 days away), and the nxt few days I am already out of Xian. What matters is the local agencies are going for their national holiday break soon and i'm fighting with time too!

Without them, I guess I would'nt have been able to make my trip to Tibet at all at such a short time of planning!

Within Han Tang Inn, there's a cozy bar which one can lounge in for a local TV break, cafe in or pub, or even have a game of pool or strumming the guitar strings. For me, I particularly like the dine-in with wireless access for me to do my next day plannings.

Throughout my 2 nights there, I slept in a 6-bed domitory and got acquaintances with various travellers alike.

Location-wise, Han Tang is located centrally, and the famous Muslim street where all the Xian snackings begins, is just a stone throw away! It was my major decision why I chose Han Tang vs the other also. Going to various city attractions were readily accessible with their local buses too. And what is different here is Han Tang also provides a personalized map that shows you how to travel around by means of public transport. How thoughtful it is!

Should I ever return Xian again, I will thank them personally with my deepest heartfelt gratitude, for making my stay in Xian such unforgettable & homely feeling, and for making my Tibet tour a dream come true too!

Highly recommended for similar-minded backpackers. I shan't said more,the hostel has a website. Let me know how's your stay esp after deciding on it from reading my review. =)
I like the artistic alley of the h…
A portion of my 6-bed dormitory. E…
Similar photo of the Inn Entrance …
Along the dormitories corridor..

Check Han Tang Inn Youth Hostel Rates and Deals