Hampton Inn and Suites East Hartford

Hampton Inn and Suites East Hartford Rates and Deals

Hampton Inn and Suites East Hartford Reviews

Chokk Chokk
Great stay but a bit isolated Oct 19, 2012
I was on my way back to New York but I didn’t want to go there too fast so I decided to have a stay in Hartford. I had no idea about what Hartford could offer but I had a great drive from North Adams where I had stayed the night before.

The best rate that I found in hotel in East Hartford was at the Hampton Inn and I do know that the quality is always good at these hotels. I found the hotel quite easy and there were loads of free parking spaces in front of the hotel. The reception desk was all dressed up in a Halloween theme, which I found quite funny. The people behind the counter were fast but I must say that I had a hard time understanding one of the girl as she spoke as she had marbles in her mouth, but as long I got my room I was okay.

The room was a clone of the other ones that I had stayed at on this trip. It was a nice large room with two queen size beds, which I really liked. The beds were just perfect and comfortable to have two of them traveling alone was one too many but I always take the double rooms. The bathroom was a bit larger than normal and in the room there was a nice desk to work from in the corner of the room. 1 hour my arrival the reception called and asked if I was satisfied, which I found was a nice service.

The hotel was located in the middle of no-where; there is not a bar or a restaurant at the hotel. I found food at a nearby at a dinner and the bar I didn’t mind. The place was really quiet and it offered a great sleep.
The hotel entrance
My rental car - the white one - in…
The hotel room
The beds
bigmac993 says:
Yes it was boring. We call it a suitcase town, so many working in NYC and commute daily or weekly.
Posted on: Jan 17, 2013
Chokk says:
Did you like the down? I found it boring?
Posted on: Jan 16, 2013
bigmac993 says:
Nice place, I have stayed nearby there.
Posted on: Jan 16, 2013

Hampton Inn and Suites East Hartford Overview

The Hampton Inn and Suites East Hartford offers comfortable rooms with air conditioning and free Wi-Fi. The hotel offers a fitness centre, a golf course and a 24 hour business centre as well as conference room(s), a concierge and a 24 hour reception. East Hartford town centre is within a short 10 minute drive from the hotel.

Families can relax knowing there is enough room for them to spread out in the specially designed oversized family rooms. The rooms at the hotel feature a TV, cable / satellite channels and tea and coffee making facilities. The rooms are equipped with a telephone, complimentary toiletries and an iron and the hotel has room service.

Hampton Inn and Suites Amenities

• Exhibit Space
  • Wheel Chair Access
  • Fitness Facilities
  • Jacuzzi
  • Internet Connection (wireless)
  • Shower