Hampton Inn Washington-Dulles Int'l Airport South

Hampton Inn Washington-Dulles Int'l Airport South Rates and Deals

Hampton Inn Washington-Dulles Int'l Airport South Chantilly Reviews

diisha392 diisha392
Decent hotel Oct 15, 2009
I used Hotwire.com to book this hotel ($49 plus about $12 in taxes/fees), so while I didn't personally choose the Hampton, I was definitely satisfied with my stay.

Check-in and check-out both went smoothly. (If I had booked on my own, a receipt would have been slipped under my door overnight.)

My room was on the fifth of seven floors, so I took the elevator. Once in my room, I was pleased to see a large bed, couch, coffee table, and desk which gave me lots of space. There was also a lap desk sitting on the bed, remote waiting on it. The bed had two different types of pillows: soft and hard. I found the bed soft and comfy.

The bathroom was a little small. The sink was outside the bathroom along with its light switches.

The continental breakfast space was large. They had a nice spread with breads, fruit, cereals, and a little bit of hot food.

The hotel also had a pool and wi fi.

Westfax is not a major road so if you are coming up from I-66 at night, be very observant. I actually got a glimpse of the Hampton letters at the top of the hotel but missed the drive and had to turn around at a light.
the room
the public computers

Hampton Inn Washington-Dulles Int'l Airport South Overview

A number of local attractions are within easy access from the Hampton Inn Dulles Airport Chantilly (Virginia). Among these are the Avion Park, Manassas Battlefield, National Air and Space Museum, Fair Oaks Mall and the Dulles Expo Center. Corporate neighbors include the Cisco Systems Inc., General Dynamics and Harris Corporation. The Washington Dulles International Airport is 7 miles away.

The Hampton Inn Dulles Airport Chantilly (Virginia) houses 137 well-appointed guest rooms. These are complete with cable televisions, well-lit work desks, ergonomic chairs, clock radios, coffee/tea makers, ironing facilities and high-speed Internet connections. Bathrooms come with hair dryers, showers and other amenities. Sofa beds can be found in some rooms.

The Hampton Inn Dulles Airport Chantilly (Virginia) provides meeting/event facilities and a well-equipped business center. This seven-storey hotel also features an indoor swimming pool, a hot tub, a fitness center, a gift shop, coin-operated laundry facilities and a convenience store. A complimentary breakfast is served daily at the Breakfast Area.

Hampton Inn Washington-Dulles Int'l Airport South Amenities

• Golf Course (nearby)
  • Wheel Chair Access
  • Fitness Facilities
  • Jacuzzi
  • Internet Connection (wireless)
  • Pool Indoor