Hampton Inn & Suites Syracuse Erie Blvd/I-690

Check Syracuse Hotel Deals

Hampton Inn & Suites Syracuse Erie Blvd/I-690 Reviews

Chokk Chokk
Nice hotel Sep 01, 2011
It had been a day of many kilometers and I had arrived in Syracuse in the dark and I had driven in to the city center just to have a look and feel of the place. The inner city had been quite empty but I had liked what I had seen; especially some of the old building had been well presented in the light.

I had not booked any hotels in Syracuse even though it had been to goal of the day, but I had not been sure that I would reach so far. I therefore decided to find my hotel via the GPS; I searched for the hotel chains where I was member and the closest to the city center was the Hampton Inn & Suites some 5 km from where I was situated.

The Hampton Inn & Suites was situated next to the interstate and looked pretty new when I entered. There had not been many cars on the parking lot so I was quite sure that I could get a room. The entrance was quite large and there were 2 persons behind the counter in the reception. I asked what they had to offer, I told then that I would prefer a king size bed if the prize was okay. I managed to get a 10% discount and took a room on the ground floor. I asked if they could recommend a place to eat and they said that Tolly’s just around the corner had the most to offer. I could see on the girl that she almost got Christmas Lights in her eyes talking about the food so I decided to head there straight away, because I was quite hungry and I could always check in later.

I came back two hours later and went straight to my room passing a large amount of people checking in quite late. When I opened the door to the room I was quite surprised because what I saw was quite impressive and far beyond my expectations.

At the entrance of the room there was a small kitchen with sink, fridge and a coffee machine. The main room was really huge and parted in two by a huge wooden construction that also was a desk to work from. The bed was situated in the far end of the room and it was really king size and nice and soft. There was a flat screen attached in wooden construction and it made is possible to watch TV both in the bed and from the living room area that was in the other end of room. The living room part consisted of a 2½-person sofa and a table.

The bathroom had an open part that consisted of a large desk with a sink and next to it the bathroom with the toilet and the tub. The whole design was kept in 3 colors; the walls were beige, the furniture was dark brown and the curtains and carpet were in patterned soft blue. The room was really nice and it was quite comfortable. The room had also free Wi-Fi and with breakfast in the morning.
The hotel entrance
The hotel entrance
The bed
The bed
Chokk says:
True - its just around the corner - I just need to have my lens fixed
mcphistino says:
So you've to get back there for another session... ^_^
Chokk says:
I was not pleased with the indoor picture because my lens started to lock so I could not zoom like I wanted.

Hampton Inn & Suites Syracuse Erie Blvd/I-690 Overview

Located along Erie Boulevard, the Hampton Inn & Suites Erie Syracuse (New York) is adjacent to LeMoyne College. Nearby Syracuse attractions include the Onondaga Lake Park, Syracuse University, Erie Canal Museum and the Carousel Center Mall. Several shopping and dining venues are also close by.

The Hampton Inn & Suites Erie Syracuse (New York) houses 80 guest rooms and suites equipped with modern amenities. These include flat-screen televisions, clock radios with MP3 connections, wet bars, high-speed Internet access and ironing equipment. Microwave ovens, mini fridges and tow-line phones are also included. Bathrooms come with curved shower rods and hair dryers.

The Hampton Inn & Suites Erie Syracuse (New York) is a non-smoking property that features an indoor swimming pool, a fitness center and a lounge. Coin-operated laundry facilities and a business center with copy, fax and mail services are also offered. Guests are served with a complimentary breakfast daily.

Hampton Inn & Suites Syracuse Erie Blvd/I-690 Amenities

• Facsimile
  • Disabled Parking
  • Wheel Chair Access
  • Fitness Facilities
  • Internet Connection (wireless)
  • Shower