Hampton Inn & Suites Phoenix Tempe - ASU

Hampton Inn & Suites Phoenix Tempe - ASU Rates and Deals

Hampton Inn & Suites Phoenix Tempe - ASU Reviews

clairerich81 claireri…
Jan 28, 2011
Was so pleased with this hotel. Huge rooms, huge queen beds, with a suite. The room itself was fresh and clean.

Breakfast had a great choice and the food was lovely. Out of my whole road trip this hotel was one of the best, if not the best!
Africancrab Africanc…
Affordable Luxury and Comfort in Tempe Nov 15, 2010
I, was in Tempe, Arizona over the weekend attending the Tempe Travbuddy Meet-up organized by Travbuddy Sven (svenman99). My family (daughter and partner) stayed at the Hampton Inn and Suites conveniently located on North Scottsdale road. Accessible to most anything you need; close to grocery stores, night life, attractions like Old Town Scottsdale, several restaurants within walking distance, art galleries, transport, not to mention the convenient free 24 hour shuttle the hotel provides.

The front office has pleasant ladies offering service that is commendable. When we arrived, we got our room immediately we asked. Initially we were given a room with a king bed, but when I asked for one with 2 queens, the lady at the front desk was quick to get us changed into the room we desired. I was very thankful for her efficiency. I was quite impressed with the service, room and amenities. Our room was big with 2 queen beds, plasma TV, laptop bed panel, coffee and tea with the niceties that go with it located in a small kitchenette. The full length dressing mirror by the sink and coffee maker, provided great ambiance to the room as it reflected the lighting into the rest of the room. Room 325 located on the top floor gave us a direct view to the inviting swimming pool below. Even though my daughter was excited about going to swim, we did not take advantage of the swimming pool because of our schedule. I did promise to take my daughter back there on a 2 day weekend in the future.

As low as $59/ night. Less than what we paid at a Motel 6. I could not believe it.

The hotel provides free internet access in their business center, access is limited only to hotel guests. Your room key gets you right into the business center. Free breakfast for hotel guests. A continental buffet breakfast is provided with fresh select coffee and select teas for the non-coffee drinker. Fruits like Banana and apple, fresh orange and apple juice and the option to make your own waffles.

The lounge area as you enter the hotel is decorated with a great fire place and leather sofa. On the back end of it is the dinning area with access to the patio. The patio area is a must see. With NFL season on, there is nothing like seating out on the patio having coffee or just relaxing watching your team play. I must commend the comfort and luxury this particular patio affords. I took the time to visit the guest bathrooms away from our room and found something particularly admirable. They had a section providing free toiletries (Tampax) for ladies. Normally you find them on sale for $1.00 or .75 cents, kudos for that.

It is rare that I do not have anything negative to say about a hotel that I have stayed at. This is a first for me and I, must add that the only negative thing I would have mention was the fact that from the 3rd floor elevator, we had to get out and then down to the left wing, down a flight of stairs then on to our room. That slight inconvenience was diminished completely by the luxury of the room. I shall definitely go back to use the Hampton Inn & Suites.
Our room with 2 queen beds
The vanity table and dressing mirr…
Hampton Inn & Suites Tempe, Arizona
Hampton Inn & Suites Tempe, Arizona
Africancrab says:
Thank you Kora and Ian, much appreciated.
Posted on: Nov 21, 2010
Dr_Seuss says:
Congrats on todays feature Harriet
Posted on: Nov 20, 2010
Koralifix says:
Congrats on your feature, Harriet! Great review!
Posted on: Nov 20, 2010
acowboy acowboy
In the center of all of it with free shuttle to baseball parks! Mar 15, 2010
The service at this hotel and location is wonderful. The rooms were very clean and the beds were really comfortable. They have complimentary breakfast and free wi-fi. Near the Arizona State University, more important - Mill Ave. Not alot of restaurants within walking distance but they have free transportation to downtown scottsdale and an ourside mall called tempe marketplace. I took advantage of the same shuttle to take me to see the A's, Angels, and Giants stadium to catch some spring training games. Nice people and very helpful, and the weather was perfect!
andreamylesa says:
Free shuttle service? Sounds good to me. Thanks for the review mate!
Posted on: May 10, 2011

Hampton Inn & Suites Phoenix Tempe - ASU Overview

The Hampton Inn & Suites Phoenix Tempe - ASU is conveniently located only one mile from the Arizona State University campus and is centrally located in the heart of Tempe. There are several nearby attractions near this Tempe hotel, including Old Town Scottsdale, Papago Park, Casino Arizona, Desert Botanical Gardens and the Sun Devils Stadium. The Hampton Inn & Suites Phoenix Tempe - ASU is located near the airport. The hotel offers complimentary transportation to and from the airport from 7 am to 11 pm daily.

The Hampton Inn & Suites Phoenix Tempe - ASU has a mixture of 80 traditional rooms and 80 two-room suites in the resort-style property. The hotel offers many amenities including complimentary wireless high-speed Internet and the suites include a wet bar with refrigerator and microwave, television and kitchen.

Popular with business and leisure travelers, the Hampton Inn & Suites Phoenix Tempe - ASU offers a complimentary hot breakfast buffet, two outdoor pools, modern fitness center, putting green and tennis court. It has a business center and 1,300 square feet of meeting space with accommodations for up to 50 people. There are several restaurants within walking distance, and the hotel offers shuttle service within a 5-mile radius.

Hampton Inn & Suites Phoenix Tempe - ASU Amenities

• Excursions
  • Garden
  • Water Activities
  • Fishing
  • Tennis Courts (outdoor)
  • Photocopier
  • Desk
  • Audio/Visual Equipment
  • Disabled Parking
  • Wheel Chair Access
  • Fitness Facilities
  • Jacuzzi
  • Internet Connection (wireless)
  • Shower