Hampton Inn & Suites Parsippany/North

Hampton Inn & Suites Parsippany/North Rates and Deals

Hampton Inn & Suites Parsippany/North Reviews

Chokk Chokk
Great stay and a quiet night Oct 14, 2012
I didn’t want to make the same mistake, as I did the last time I flew across the Atlantic Ocean where I did not reach my hotel before 6 am European time, because was too ambitious with the kilometers I could drive after I had landed in the airport. Since I landed in Newark I therefore booked my hotel in Parsippany, which was located less than 30 minutes away from the airport.

I found the hotel quite easy, as it was located on highway 46 westbound. There were plenty of free parking spaces outside and I parked my rental and went inside. At the reception there was a discussion going because someone could not find the hotel and was calling in on a phone. The receptionist who turned out to be the manager quickly found my room and I went up to it. I was given a double queen bedroom, which was large and dominated by the two queen beds.

I was happy with the room and I could not wait to get to bed because it was getting close to 5 am in European time again and I had not found my bed yet. The hotel was newly built with nice furniture and especially some great beds that looked quite impressive when I entered the room. On the back of each beds board there was a small post it note saying “Duvet covers & sheets are clean for your arrival”, which was nice but also what I expected.

There was free Wi-Fi and the one that works! You just had to enter your last name and room number, which I find great. Not all these strange number password numbers that run out ten times a stay and you have the find the bloody slip again over and over.

I slept very well and after a shower I was ready to leave – I did not feel like having breakfast but they had a breakfast bag ready in the reception, which I found was a great idea. The bag contained a bottle of water, an apple, a blueberry muffin and an energy bar ; it was a great service.

It was a great nights sleep and a perfect way to start my holiday.
sylviandavid says:
Hampton Inn is always a nice stay for us .... so happy you found the same. I love the breakfast bag idea... haven't seen that yet. sylvia
Posted on: Oct 20, 2012

Hampton Inn & Suites Parsippany/North Overview

take on the big apple one bite at a time...welcome to the Hampton Inn & Suites-Parsippany/North Imagine balancing an exhilarating Big Apple getaway with a peaceful lakeside retreat. At the Hampton Inn & Suites® Parsippany/North you'll experience the best of both worlds. Spend your days swimming or boating on scenic Lake Parsippany and end your days with dinner and shopping at New York's Times Square! Come stay with friends at our hotel in Parsippany/North and take a bite out of the Big Apple. Visit the Hampton Inn & Suites Parsippany/North in fall and winter to cheer on your favorite NFL stars at nearby Meadowlands Stadium Complex. If football's not your game, enjoy the more peaceful "sport" of antiquing in shops of downtown Madison, New Jersey. The quaint village is located just seven miles from our hotel in Parsippany/North. Whether you're picnicking on the shore or boating across the water, you'll find plenty of fun outdoor options at Lake Parsippany, just two miles from the Hampton Inn & Suites Parsippany/North. Our hotel is approximately 30 miles from New York City and offers you quick, convenient access to the Statue of Liberty, Times Square, Central Park and all of the iconic attractions of the world's most exciting city. Test your swing against the public course at the Knoll Country Club, located just two miles from the Hampton Inn & Suites Parsippany/North, where you can take on the Big Apple one bite at a time. services & amenities Here at the Hampton Inn & Suites Parsippany/North, we're passionate about taking good care of you. That's why we offer a broad range of services and amenities to make your stay exceptional. Whether you're planning a corporate meeting or need accommodations for a family reunion or your child's sporting group, we're delighted to offer you easy planning and booking tools to make the process quick and organized.* Meetings & Events * Local Restaurant Guid

Hampton Inn & Suites Parsippany/North Amenities

• Desk
  • Facsimile
  • Wheel Chair Access
  • Fitness Facilities
  • Internet Connection (wireless)
  • Shower