Hampton Inn & Suites Hershey

Hampton Inn & Suites Hershey Rates and Deals

Hampton Inn & Suites Hershey Reviews

ahtibat17 ahtibat17
Recommended Hotel in Hershey Jul 02, 2015
I had booked the Hampton Inn in Hershey ahead of our trip. I was too late to book either of the Hershey-owned hotels, so I had to go for the next best thing. Upon reading multiple reviews on expedia.com, I booked the Hampton Inn. Any hotel in Hershey is on the expensive side, but what else was I going to do?

The Hampton Inn is located on Chocolate Avenue, down the road from the chocolate attractions, but only about a mile away; still convenient. The gentleman at the front-desk was super-friendly and helpful when it came to checking into the room.

I was happy with our room. We settled in comfortably, and had plenty of room to spread out (there were three of us, me, my mom, and my sister). The beds were comfortable, but the pillows, not so great. I had to use three to even have a bit of support. The shower was amazing.

An added benefit of this hotel was the full-breakfast. Everything from omelets to sausage to waffles to homestyle potatoes. And it was good food, too.

I would definitely recommend staying at the Hampton Inn if you ever find yourself in Hershey, PA.

Hampton Inn & Suites Hershey Overview

Various places of interest are within easy reach from the Hampton Inn & Suites Hershey. Among these are the Hershey Park, Hershey’s Chocolate World, Zoo America, Giant Center Arena, Antique Auto Museum, Indian Echo Caverns and the Hershey Theater. Corporate neighbors include Cleveland Brothers, Perdue-Pacma Inc. and Verizon Communications.

The Hampton Inn & Suites Hershey offers 110 guest rooms and suites. All units are well-equipped with high-speed Internet connections, cable televisions, clock radios, coffee makers, refrigerators and ironing facilities. Sofa beds, whirlpool tubs and kitchenettes are available in certain rooms and suites.

Leisure facilities at the Hampton Inn & Suites Hershey include an indoor swimming pool, a fitness gym and a video/arcade room. This hotel also provides a business center, meeting rooms, an ATM, a 24-hour convenience store, a multilingual staff, a snack shop and laundry facilities.

Hampton Inn & Suites Amenities

• Shops
  • Wheel Chair Access
  • Fitness Facilities
  • Jacuzzi
  • Internet Connection (wireless)
  • Shower