Hampton Inn Selma / Smithfield I-95

Hampton Inn Selma / Smithfield I-95 Rates and Deals

Hampton Inn Selma / Smithfield I-95 Reviews

grandmar grandmar
Advance e-mail May 02, 2017
When I got the advance email, I checked in, so they didn't even have to run the card. I picked room 101 which I thought would be near the lobby, but it was all the way at the end of the corridor (by the parking lot exit.) This was actually better as we could park by the exit and get to the car quickly. So when we went out to dinner, we could just walk out of the room and we were right there at the car.

Bob brought me my breakfast (cranberry juice, a banana, eggs and a sausage)- The usual good Hampton Inn breakfast

Hampton Inn Selma / Smithfield I-95 Overview

The Hampton Inn Selma (North Carolina) can be found off Interstate 95 or Highway 70-Bypass in Selma. Several famous sites are nearby, including the Carolina Premium Outlets, Rudy Theater, Ava Gardner Museum and the Hinnant Family Vineyards. Both the Johnston County Airport and Raleigh Durham International Airport are a short drive away.

There are 77 guest rooms at the Hampton Inn Selma (North Carolina). All rooms are outfitted with high-speed Internet connections, cable televisions, ironing equipment, clock radios, coffee makers and dataport phones with voicemail features. Refrigerators, whirlpool tubs and sofa beds can be found in some rooms.

The Hampton Inn Selma (North Carolina) is a four-storey property with an outdoor swimming pool and a fitness room. Aside from leisure facilities, the hotel also provides a business center, meeting facilities, laundry services, a news stand and a safe-deposit box. Guests are served with a complimentary breakfast daily.

Hampton Inn Selma / Smithfield I-95 Amenities