Hampton Inn Philadelphia International Airport

Check Philadelphia Hotel Deals

Hampton Inn Philadelphia International Airport Reviews

jhwelsch jhwelsch
Great Service Jul 03, 2009
OK, so why would anyone write about something as generic as a Hampton Inn? Well, this one is noteworthy in my mind because of a very nice gesture that solved a problem I had.

Friends from Germany decided to spend last Thanksgiving with us. Since they were spending a few days in Vegas beforehand, they took a redeye and arrived at PHL early Thanksgiving morning. I agreed to pick them up and, since we live 2 hours away, I spent the night before at the Hampton near the airport. I know I could have the typical (if unexciting) free breakfast. However, because so many restaurants are closed on Thanksgiving, what I was worrying about was feeding Karl & Gisela who I knew would be starving when they arrived. Before I headed to the airport, I explained my problem to the guy at the desk and asked whether I could return with my friends and buy them breakfast. He said they had no provision for that but, not to worry; they were welcome to have breakfast for free! Economically, it was no big deal but it sure was nice and it sure solved a major problem for me!

Hampton Inn Philadelphia International Airport Overview

The bustling city center and the historical sites throughout the downtown and working areas are just a few miles away from the Hampton Inn International Airport Philadelphia, making this a great launching point for both leisure and business visitors. There are many important headquarters buildings and commercial areas within minutes of the hotel for those who are working while in town. Destinations of interest for those seeking pleasure include the Wachovia Center, Independence Mall, New Jersey State Aquarium, Edgar Allan Poe House, the Liberty Bell, Penn's Landing Riverside Park, the National Constitution Center, Betsy Ross House, and Elfreth's Alley. The Pennsylvania Convention Center and the government strongholds are also near. The Hampton Inn International Airport Philadelphia offers car parking, while the airport is within one mile of the property.

Guestrooms at the Hampton Inn International Airport Philadelphia offer high speed Internet access, working desks, satellite television, guest laundry access, and local telephone service.

The breakfast room at the Hampton Inn International Airport Philadelphia serves a hot spread each morning, while the property also offers a heated swimming pool, a fitness center, and generous meeting facilities.

Hampton Inn Philadelphia International Airport Amenities

• TV
  • Laundry service
  • Wheel Chair Access
  • Fitness Facilities
  • Internet Connection (wireless)
  • Pool Outdoor