Hampton Inn Orlando - Florida Mall

Hampton Inn Orlando - Florida Mall Rates and Deals

Hampton Inn Orlando - Florida Mall Reviews

Chokk Chokk
Fair hotel May 06, 2013
It was going to be my last night in Florida and I decided to find a hotel close to but not too close to Orlando airport from where I was flying out from the following day. I didn’t need anything special I just wanted a comfortable hotel where I could get a good nights sleep and pack my suitcases as they would be quite full flying home. After some search I ended up with the Hampton Inn Florida Mall, which seemed to be quite fair both in the review but also in the hotel fair.

I had been driving quite slowly along the coastline from Fernandina Beach and I arrived at the hotel around 7 pm. I found the hotel quite easy as my GPS worked well. I parked the car next to the entrance of the car and emptied my car from all the stuff. I went to the reception and the guy behind the counter had some difficulties I finding my booking and when he did I had to sign loads of paper. It was strange that I on my last stay had to sing much more that I had been used to on the entire trip. After all the signing he asked me if I was by car because then it would much easier to take the back entrance. I took all my stuff and went back to the car and packed it and drove around the hotel.

I parked the car again and tried to take all my stuff through a small door at the back. It was kind of a circus but I managed to get into the hotel with help of a small boy that helped me holding the door. I had room 172 that was on the ground floor and I was quite thankful for that. The room was nice and dark because the inner curtains where drawn. The furniture in the room was quite old fashion and dark, and together with the fact that the room had soft dark yellow colored walls and red curtains made it dark. The bed was a nice king size bed that was quite high. There was a flat screen but it was situated inside a large closet, and in the corner there was a small chair.

The bathroom was the standard, but this one had white colored walls that were painted with red dots, which I found quite strange. It reminded me of a children’s room that had gone completely wrong. The whole bath corner is just one large plastic section that they drop in the hotel when they are building the hotel, but this one was broken in one of the corners and it needed to be fixed.

The hotel was located quite well if you were looking for possibilities to shop as you had the Florida Mall just around the corner. It was a little less optimal if you wanted to find some place to eat that was not located in a shopping mall or a fast food chain. Luckily I found out that there was a large sports bar around the corner where I found some good beers and quite nice food.
The bed
The polka dotted bathroom
The broken holder
The room

Hampton Inn Orlando - Florida Mall Overview

Location.
Located in Orlando, Hampton Inn Orlando Fla Mall is near the airport and close to Florida Mall. Other area points of interest include Orange County Convention Center and SeaWorld Orlando.

Hotel Features.
Recreational amenities include an outdoor pool and a fitness facility. This 2.5-star property offers a meeting/conference room and limo/town car service. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available in public areas. The hotel serves a complimentary hot and cold buffet breakfast. Guest parking is complimentary. Additional property amenities include multilingual staff and laundry facilities.

Guestrooms.
122 air-conditioned guestrooms at Hampton Inn Orlando Fla Mall feature laptop-compatible safes and coffee/tea makers. Accommodations offer pool or courtyard views. Beds come with pillowtop mattresses, signature bedding, down comforters, and premium bedding. Refrigerators and microwaves are offered. Bathrooms feature shower/tub combinations, complimentary toiletries, and hair dryers. Wireless Internet access is complimentary. In addition to desks and fax machines, guestrooms offer direct-dial phones with voice mail, as well as free local calls (restrictions may apply). Televisions have cable channels. Also included are complimentary bottled water and safes. Housekeeping is available daily.

Notifications and Fees:

The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out. Rollaway bed fee: USD 10 per night

The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.

You must present a photo ID when checking in. Your credit card is charged at the time you book. Bed type and smoking preferences are not guaranteed. Your reservation is prepaid and is guaranteed for late arrival. The total charge includes all room charges and taxes, as well as fees for access and booking. Any incidental charges such as parking, phone calls, and room service will be handled directly between you and the property.

Hampton Inn Orlando - Florida Mall Amenities

• Facsimile
  • Disabled Parking
  • Wheel Chair Access
  • Fitness Facilities
  • Internet Connection (wireless)
  • Shower