Hampton Inn Mobile I-10/Bellingrath Gardens

Check Mobile Hotel Deals

Hampton Inn Mobile I-10/Bellingrath Gardens Reviews

grandmar grandmar
Mardi Gras Mayhem Mar 04, 2011
I had to take a smoking room as nothing else was available. I tried several hotels before I found even that. I think part of the problem was Mardi Gras - big celebrations and parade in town. There were people all over the lobby of the hotel playing games etc. when we checked in.

I think this hotel is really not in Mobile but in the outlying suburb of Tillmans Corners in Mobile County, but I could not find a map with the city limits of Mobile on it (that I could see where the city limits were).

The room STANK of cigarette smoke. My nightgown smelled of cigarettes the next night. They had ashtrays and matches even in the bathroom.

Bob wasn't very happy with the breakfast at the motel - he said they had the pancake shaped scrambled eggs (I thought they were an omelet) and he didn't realize that the white stuff was sausage gravy - he thought it was grits or something. Also due to all the people staying at the hotel, there was no place to sit - people were taking chairs from the breakfast area to sit in other areas. I got cranberry juice, and grabbed a banana and a bagel to eat in the car.
Ashtrays
Breakfast area
Bathroom
Traffic going west

Hampton Inn Mobile I-10/Bellingrath Gardens Overview

Like many other hotels in Mobile, Alabama, the Hampton Inn Mobile I-10/Bellingrath Gardens is found near the historical district of Mobile, right around the many restaurants, shopping centers and museums. It is also near the beaches of Alabama and 21 high value golf courses. Nearby landmarks include the Bellingrath Gardens and the USS Alabama. This location is found at 5478 Inn Road in Mobile, Alabama. The Hampton Inn Mobile I-10/Bellingrath Gardens is right off Interstate 10 and nearby the Regional Mobile Airport.

There are 80 rooms for rent at the Hampton Inn Mobile I-10/Bellingrath Gardens spread across three floors. The hotel offers modern amenities as well as free local calls from a direct dial phone. For entertainment there is a 25-inch TV set with 60 cable channels. There are also room comforts like ironing boards with irons, coffee making devices and data ports.

Amenities at the Hampton Inn Mobile I-10/Bellingrath Gardens include an outdoor swimming pool and a laundry facility. Other amenities here include a free Continental breakfast. Amenities are standard for this caliber of hotel.

Hampton Inn Mobile I-10/Bellingrath Gardens Amenities

• Desk
  • Audio/Visual Equipment
  • Wheel Chair Access
  • Fitness Facilities
  • Internet Connection (wireless)
  • Pool Outdoor