Hampton Inn Longview South

Hampton Inn Longview South Rates and Deals

Hampton Inn Longview South Reviews

mrgishi mrgishi
Below Standard Hampton Inn Apr 25, 2012
I'm usually not very critical about standard US hotel chains, but this hotel is not what I would expect from a typical Hampton Inn. It is more of a motel than a hotel. It has exterior entrances to all rooms which makes the road noise from nearby I-20 that much more pronounced. The carpet in my room was dingy. The bathroom was very small with the sink being outside in the main room. A small microwave and small fridge were included. The hotel is located on a service road next to I-20 and by Estes Parkway. I did not get a chance to try the free breakfast.
spocklogic says:
Bummer!
Posted on: Apr 28, 2012
williamsworld williams…
Keep driving Aug 20, 2011
First off, don’t get this hotel confused with the other Hampton Inn in N Kilgore because if you do, you will be disappointed. A friend booked this hotel on his way through town with his baseball team and invited me to come over and hang out with him. I was not ultimately responsible for the room, but I did spend enough time there to warn people off from this property. This is an old style motel without the interior hallways that recently went under a renovation. It is right beside a very shady looking motel 6. The only real signs of positive life are the noisy interstate and all the fast food joints. There is a gas station within walking distance and you do have pretty good access to the freeway, but that is about all that was good. The beds were not all that bad but I just wasn’t pleased at all. I should have known better living so close to the area.

The room was not that big and the linens and towel were not that great. I opted to wait until I got home to shower. The bathroom was nothing special. It was dark and dingy in there and just didn’t seem very clean. We also found out that some rooms have flat screen TVs and others didn’t. The breakfast was just all sugar; donuts, toast and pastries. The exercise room was ok, but we didn’t use it. There is a computer in the lobby for to use for free. The front lobby wasn’t bad and the reception people seemed nice, but I don’t think I would EVER pay to stay at this place. I only wish I had photos to show. Oh well.

Hampton Inn Longview South Overview

up, up and away to the lake country...welcome to the Hampton Inn Longview. Discover a lush, green paradise in Longview, the hub of the Texas Lake Country featuring natural wonders and recreational pleasures for the whole family. The Hampton Inn® hotel in Longview is located on I-20 in the southern district, just a couple of miles from the Gregg County Airport. We are conveniently situated 60 miles west of Shreveport, Louisiana and 130 miles east of Dallas, Texas. Go hiking, jogging, or biking in the Cargill Long Park National Recreation area, with a trail flanked by towering pines and native flora, only about five minutes from our hotel in Longview. Delve into history at the Gregg County Historical Museum, the Texas Oil Museum, or the Texas Country Music Hall of Fame & Tex Ritter Museum. Our Longview hotel also puts you within reach of Lake O' Pines and Lake Murvall. Browse the charming shops and cafes in Historic Downtown Longview or kick up your heels at the Reo Palm Isle entertainment hall. Plus, be sure not to miss the area's signature event-the Great Texas Balloon Race every July. Get more tips on all the area's sights and activities from the team at our hotel in Longview.services & amenitiesEven if you're in Longview to enjoy the great outdoors, we want you to enjoy our great indoors as well. That's why we offer a full range of services and amenities at our hotel to make your stay with us exceptional. Are you planning a meeting? Wedding? Family reunion? Little League game? Let us help you with our easy booking and rooming list management tools.* Meetings & Events* Local restaurant guide

Hampton Inn Longview South Amenities

• Computer
  • Desk
  • Wheel Chair Access
  • Jacuzzi
  • Internet Connection (wireless)
  • Spa/Jetted Tub