Hampton Inn Humble

Hampton Inn Humble Reviews

cavlizzy cavlizzy
Close to IAH/Bush Intl Airport - Cozy Jun 03, 2011
*update at the bottom.

This hotel was built while I was actually living in the area, and before I moved overseas. It is about 12-15 years old. I first stayed here because our AC went out. It was fresh, clean, very nice, and right beside our large Deerbrook Mall.

After we moved to Belgium it was the perfect spot to stay as it is about 5 miles from Bush Intl Airport in Houston, Texas.

Family would come in to see us and we all would stay here.

*They serve a nice selection for breakfast. (included) Several types of juices, coffee, at least 4 cereals, muffins, pancakes, etc.. You can eat down stairs or take a tray to your room for the ones that won't get up!! ha ha

*The rooms are large by European standards.

*Usually 2 queen size beds. (King if you request) *Refrigerator and coffee pot in the room.

*Ice maker and drink machines on each floor.

*Very close to hundreds of places to eat and shop.

*About a 25 minute drive to downtown Houston.

*Kid friendly. Indoor pool (why in Texas? I don't know! LOL We can swim 10 months out of the year it is so hot)

But over the years this hotel has gone down slightly. (sad since it should still be considered new) I read it was built in 2000, I couldn't remember. The last time we stayed in a NON-smoking room as usual, it had a "smell". It was not pleasant. The coffee pot where you put the water inside was NOT clean. (i won't elaborate)

I did speak with the manager on check-out to tell him this was the first time I had encounter this problem. And we had stayed here at least 5 times before and had loved our stay. He apologized, and promised to address the problem.

The pics I will included show my children in the room with their Granny. They are a bit "teary-eyed" in some of these since it was always hard to say goodbye!! One is at the end of the hallway. One if you look close is in the lobby and you can see the Hampton Inn van through the window. The other is all of us outside the hotel before we got in the car to head to the airport. These are real life shots of our life, and a review.

*I have several more pics I will add later when I find them.

*This is decent place to stay if you need to be BY the Houston airport. The prices are higher than they should be due to taxes being near the airport that Houstonians voted on for various reasons to pass on to travelers... dumb. Sorry about that!!

***UPDATE: I was informed that this hotel is building an outside pool, so I went by to take a look. OMG... this is the tiniest pool I have ever seen. Funny since this is Texas! And the pool is being built right were we stood for the outside pic I posted!! It is so cute. It looks only slightly bigger than a Jacccuzi. But it goes 3ft to 5ft somehow. I just HAD to post pics of this I found it so interesting.
Hampton Inn- Humble, TX - Lobby- …
Hampton Inn - Lobby- yes that is …
2nd floor Room of Hampton Inn - Ha…
Hampton Inn - cuddled up in the be…

Hampton Inn Humble Overview

The Hampton Inn Humble hotel is located five miles to the northeast of George Bush International Airport Houston, in the heart of the city of Humble, Texas. This Humble, Texas hotel is just to the north of Deerbrook Mall. The Hampton Inn hotel in Humble, Texas has more than 30 very good restaurants within five minutes of the hotel and we provide a shuttle service to and from the airport, the mall and the local restaurants. The Hampton Inn Humble hotel has 81 rooms on four floors with kings and doubles and 4 suites on the 4th floor. All guest rooms at this Humble, Texas hotel are equipped with a refrigerator and microwave, two telephone lines, voicemail, and high-speed internet access. The television has local and cable channels, HBO, movies On Demand and Nintendo games are also available for an additional charge. For the business traveler to the Humble, Texas area, the Hampton Inn hotel also offers a business center located off the lounge area and is equipped with an updated computer and a fax/printer. The Hampton Inn hotel also has a meeting room available on the 4th floor, which can accommodate up to 75 people for meetings, receptions, showers and interviews. Other amenities of this Humble, Texas Hampton Inn hotel include an oversized swimming pool that is heated throughout the year to 85F, guest laundry facilities, and laundry/valet same day service is available from Monday through Friday at very reasonable prices. Guests of this Humble, Texas Hampton Inn hotel will also enjoy the complimentary On the House hot breakfast and the On the Run breakfast bags (available Monday-Friday). The Hampton Inn hotel in Humble, Texas is surrounded by a number of good golf courses who welcome our guests through the week who wish to relax and play a round of golf. We love having you here at the Hampton Inn Humble hotel in Humble, Texas.

Please note property offers Free hot breakfast and On the Run breakfast bags, Free Internet (Wired, Wireless and Public Wi-Fi).

Hampton Inn Amenities

• Audio/Visual Equipment
  • Exhibit Space
  • Wheel Chair Access
  • Fitness Facilities
  • Internet Connection (wireless)
  • Towels