Hampton Inn Hinesville

Hampton Inn Hinesville Rates and Deals

Hampton Inn Hinesville Reviews

grandmar grandmar
Finally - Swimming May 10, 2017
We checked into the Hampton in a little before 2. I packed a new bathing suit and I hadn't gotten to use it yet so after settling in, I went for a swim. I took the scooter. The sign pointing to the pool seemed to go out onto a road, so I asked. One of the doors out to the pool was open but the lady I asked opened the other one for me. Then there was a gate to the pool, which I managed OK, but the gate 'grounded' noisily on the pool surface. But I had my swim.

On the way back to the room, I decided to ride the scooter around to the front where there are automatic doors, and then I knocked on the door for Bob to let me in.

The internet was good and in the morning, the breakfast was good too

Hampton Inn Hinesville Overview

Located in Oglethorpe Highway just outside of Savannah, the Hampton Inn Hinesville provides close access to the Fort Stewart just a mile away. It is minutes away from downtown Savannah and the Savannah International Airport. Area attractions include the Fort Stewart Museum, Savannah History Museum, King-Tisdell Cottage, Fort Pulaski National Monument and the Old Fort Jackson.

The rooms are furnished with televisions with cable channels, telephones with free local calls, wired and wireless web access, irons and ironing boards, refrigerators, microwaves, coffee and tea makers and clock radios. In addition, the bathrooms feature shower and tub combination with hand-held shower heads. Complimentary toiletries and hair dryers are also available.

The Hampton Inn Hinesville offers amenities such as complimentary hot and cold breakfast, complimentary evening reception and wired and wireless Internet connection It also provides Additionally, the hotel has 24-hour business center, meeting rooms and audio visual equipment, complimentary parking spaces, bar and lounge area, laundry facilities and recreational facilities like outdoor pool and fitness center.

Hampton Inn Amenities

• Facsimile
  • Audio/Visual Equipment
  • Wheel Chair Access
  • Fitness Facilities
  • Internet Connection (wireless)
  • Towels