Hampton Inn Freeport/Brunswick

Hampton Inn Freeport/Brunswick Rates and Deals

Hampton Inn Freeport/Brunswick Reviews

Chokk Chokk
Nice and Quiet Oct 18, 2012
I had originally headed for Portland where I wanted to stay in the city center for the night, but a convention had put an end to that plan. I therefore decided to drive along the freeway to Bangor and stop at the first sign of a hotel that I cared for. Freeport was the first to offer me a good choice and I headed straight for the hotel. I arrived in the dark and I hardly could see the hotel from the road; there was a pretty steep path up to the hotel that was located just next to the road to Freeport.

I parked just outside the main entrance and jumped into the reception. I had a good feeling because there were hardly any cars on the parking outside the hotel. The receptionist was busy checking in some other lucky person that received a room, but it became quickly my turn and I was also in luck - I was even getting choices to choose from. I took a double queen bedroom on the second floor, which actually in my mind is on the first floor.

The room was nice and large – it had almost the shape as I had in Parcippany some days earlier. The beds were as usual fabulous beds that just want you to go to sleep as soon as you see them. There were two chairs and a small table but there was no desk to work at, which I found odd. There was a flat screen, a microwave oven and large empty fridge. There was only one small window in the room but I didn’t mind that; I was just going to sleep there anyway.

I was extremely hungry and the receptionist had recommended the Gritty’s down the road so, it was there I was heading. I came back 2 hours later and I went almost straight to my bed, as it had been a couple of longs days driving for me. The place was really quiet and I had a great nice sleep until the break of morning.
The hotel bathroom
Dr_Seuss says:
Congrats on another feature Christian :)
monky says:
Congrats on your featured review Chris!!:)
Africancrab says:
Well done as always Christian
vances vances
Bedding down in Freeport Jun 16, 2010
Standard Hampton Inn in Freeport. Quality appointments and service, nothing exceptional but nothing nasty. We enjoyed our two nights here, particularly because of their stellar location. The hotel is conveniently positioned just off of I-295, right by the local grocery store and a minute away from the retail morass that is downtown Freeport.

The bonus was the moose statue in front - I'm still not certain whether it was commissioned by the hotel or the adjacent professional building, but I was tickled when the young son of some friends we dropped in on in Yarmouth identified our lodging by asking "oh yeah, is that the place with the moose in front?"...
The moose sculpture and Hampton In…
Hampton Inn, Freeport, ME
Comfortable lobby of the Hampton I…
Reverse angle of moose and signage…
Vikram says:
LOL @ the "bonus" moose statue. I'm sure that alone was worth the extra $$$...not!
Posted on: Jun 25, 2010

Hampton Inn Freeport/Brunswick Overview

This property is located in Freeport.

Located only 20 minutes north from Portland Maine two hours from Logan Airport and 1 hours from Manchester Airport the Hampton Inn Freeport/Brunswick hotel is the perfect location for business travelers group tours and vacationers alike. The Hampton Inn hotel is located one mile south from Freeport Village the home to the L. L. Bean Flagship store and 120 outlets boutiques and restaurants. Numerous attractions are within an easy drive from this hotel to entertain families couples and tour groups - Freeport Maine is for more than just shopping. The convenient access to 295 allows the visitors to stay here and play close by. Whether youre shopping hiking boating or biking in the area the Hampton Inn Freeport/Brunswick hotel is a great travel value. Hampton Inn Freeport/Brunswick hotel guests visiting Maine will enjoy the amenity filled rooms featuring recently upgraded high-speed wireless Internet access and the Cloud Nine Bedding Experience exclusively for Hampton Inn hotels. We also offer the complimentary On The House hot breakfast for value added convenience and On The Go Breakfast Bags for the guests on their way to a day of work or fun. The hotel also features a newly refurbished indoor pool fitness center and LodgeNet premium cable TV. Pay-per-view movies and Nintendo games are also available for your enjoyment. Guests can request laundry/valet service or use the convenient on-site laundry. We also offer adjoining rooms cribs and rollaway beds for the guests comfort. For additional convenience the hotel offers coffeemakers hair dryers makeup/shaving mirrors and irons and ironing boards in all of the rooms. Above all we stand behind the 100 Satisfaction Guarantee. If youre not satisfied we dont expect you to pay. Thats 100 Hampton. We love having you here in Maine at the Hampton Inn Freeport/Brunswick hotel.

Thai Garden - Thai food. Mediterranean Grill - Turkish Greek. Azure Cafe - Italian. Jameson Tavern - Historical site where Maine was signed into statehood. Located right next to L L Bean retail outlet store. The restaurant features steak seafood and pasta dishes. Royal River Grille - Seafood dining on the water.

-1 km to the nearest fair site (?), 11 kms to city centre, 209 kms to the airport (logan, boston), 24 kms to the airport (portland).

Hampton Inn Freeport/Brunswick Amenities

• Laundry service
  • Facsimile
  • Wheel Chair Access
  • Fitness Facilities
  • Internet Connection (wireless)
  • Pool Indoor