Hampton Inn Forrest City

Hampton Inn Forrest City Rates and Deals

Hampton Inn Forrest City Reviews

grandmar grandmar
Disorganized Mar 10, 2011
I picked this Hampton Inn because it was an appropriate distance between Frisco and Nashville.

When we checked in, the receptionist gave us a key and said to go up the elevator and over the breezeway to our room, but when we got upstairs, we saw that the key was labeled 204 and it was not across the breezeway.

Of course the key didn't work when we got to 204 (and I think there was someone already in there), so we went back to the breezeway (which was a balcony over the lobby and called down. The receptionist came up the elevator with the correct keys which were for 435.

I got connected to the internet right away, and then we went out to dinner. It looks like some kind of church group is staying here that came in large vans. We parked in a handicapped spot because there was no other space close to the hotel. (I have a hang tag for the car, but we don't usually take a handicapped place unless there's no other reasonable parking).

The reasons I stay at the Hampton Inn - Good internet, free breakfast and free local calls. Breakfast at this Hampton Inn did not have cranberry juice and Bob came back to the room with his cereal as he couldn't find any place to sit. I washed my hair and dressed. He took the cranberry juice that we had out of the cooler for me to drink and took the stuff down to the car.

We both had a hot chocolate in the room - there's a thing in the room that does hot water. Bob got the packets from the breakfast area the previous night. I grabbed two bagels on the way out - they didn't have bananas.
Looking down from the breezeway to…
Sunset over the Hampton Inn
Bob leaning over the breezewa
TV fridge and microwave

Hampton Inn Forrest City Overview

The Hampton Inn Forrest City is positioned right off Interstate 40 at Exit 241B. Among the nearby well-known spots are the Forrest City Sports Complex, St. Francis County Museum, Village Creek State Park and the Tunica River Park. Corporate neighbors include Airtherm Products Inc., Mulay Plastics and Rubatex Corporation.

There are 70 spacious guest rooms at the Hampton Inn Forrest City. These are outfitted with free high-speed Internet connections, cable televisions, coffee makers, refrigerators, microwave ovens, ironing equipment and dataport phones with voicemail features. Sofa beds and whirlpool bathtubs are available in some rooms.

The Hampton Inn Forrest City offers some leisure amenities that include an outdoor swimming pool and a workout gym. This two-storey property also provides a business center, meeting/banquet rooms, coin-operated laundry facilities and a daily complimentary breakfast.

Hampton Inn Amenities