Hampton Inn Burlington Colchester (Vermont)

Average rate: $124 - Hotel class: 4 stars
42 Lower Mountain View Drive, Colchester, VT, USA

Hampton Inn Burlington Colchester (Vermont) Rates and Deals

Hampton Inn Burlington Colchester (Vermont) Reviews

Cheryl529 Cheryl529
5 Stars for Sandy! Jun 07, 2016
I booked one of their last rooms this past weekend. I dread booking anything this time of year in the Burlington area because not only is it the height of tourist season, it's also student drop off weekend for all of the area colleges. I waited until the last minute and got a reasonable rate. 179 for Sat and 159 for Sun. Average price for this specific weekend.

The hotel is clean, modern, in a great location minutes from UVM which was where we would be spending most of our time. Plenty of well lit parking.

Our room was a king with a pull out sofa. Very clean, spacious with a fridge and coffee maker.

Since I booked the second to last room available, it was situated across from the ice/vending machine, next to the fitness center and elevator. Not ideal but I understood. Needless to say it wasn't very quiet.

I was up the first morning at about 5 am. There was already hot, fresh brewed coffee out so I was a happy camper. They were beginning to set up for breakfast at this time..which began at 6.

Assuming that the majority of people were checking out that day I inquired about a room change. I explained to her that I have a 7 hr drive home alone the next morning and was really need some sleep. She knew exactly where my room was situated and understood.

As I assumed, most people were checking out that day and she assigned me a room in the quietest part of the hotel. Sandy knew I would be out for most of the day and told me that the keys to the new room would be waiting at the desk when I returned.

What I didn't expect was that Sandy went above and beyond for me. She changed my Sunday rate from 159 to the 99 UVM discounted rated that isn't typically available on the weekends.

The keys were waiting when I returned as promised and the location was perfect.

Sandy is a gem and because of the quality of the hotel...and especially the quality of customer service, this hotel will be the only place on my list while my daughter is studying at UVM.

I highly recommend it to anyone.

We didn't use the pool but did peek in. Lots of families there and it looked well maintained and clean.

Breakfast was a step above other hotels that offer a comp buffet. Fresh fruit, juices, cereals, yogurt, muffins, toast, english muffins, make your own waffles, hot scrambled eggs, canadian bacon, cooked oatmeal. Coffee and tea (nice selection...earl grey, eng breakfast, herb) offered all day. The staff took care to refill everything. They also offer 'to go' breakfast bags with bottled water, muffin and other goodies.

Fresh baked cookies at 8 PM!

What is typically an emotional and stressful weekend...college drop off...was made so much better because of Sandy and the entire staff. Thank you!

Hampton Inn Burlington Colchester (Vermont) Overview

The Hampton Inn Burlington hotel is located in Colchester Vermont off Interstate 89 at Exit 16 just three miles from downtown Burlington, Lake Champlain, major shopping malls, and the Burlington International Airport. The hotel provides a complimentary shuttle service. The hotel is minutes from Vermont's best attractions including golf courses and major ski areas.

The Hampton Inn hotel features 187 beautifully appointed spacious guest rooms that include a 25 inch cable TV, complimentary high-speed Internet access, free local telephone calls and large work surface. The high-speed internet access will help you stay connected while on the road. If you prefer not to work at the work space, you can use the convenient lapdesk instead. Guest will also enjoy the convenience of having a coffee maker and iron/ironing board in the room. In the bathroom guests will appreciate the fluffy towels, a WaterPik showerhead and curved shower rod that allows more light and space in the shower. Guests can request connecting rooms, cribs, refrigerators, and rooms with impressive mountain views. For an additional charge microwaves, rollaway beds, and laundry service are available. The hotel is 100% smoke-free.

Guests will enjoy a complimentary hot breakfast buffet served daily which includes eggs, sausage, biscuits, ham, pastries, bagels, hot and cold cereal, sliced and whole fruit, yogurt, assorted juices, coffee, and tea. Guest can enjoy milk and cookies served in the large inviting lobby with cozy fireplace and sunken conversation area. The Hampton Inn hotel guests will also have access to the fitness center, indoor swimming pool and whirlpool, a complimentary USA Today newspaper on weekdays.

Guests can visit the specialty shops at the Champlain Mill, a restored mill, Church Street Market Place, Lake Champlain, or the University Shopping Mall, the largest mall in Vermont. Within a half mile hotel guests can dine at T- Bones Restaurant or Bar Libby's Diner. Rates are based on double occupancy. Charges for extra adults may apply and will be due directly to the hotel. The hotel no longer has a whirlpool in the pool area. The hotel lobby and fitness room will be under renovation until April 13, 2012.

Hampton Inn Burlington Amenities

• Desk
  • Wheel Chair Access
  • Fitness Facilities
  • Jacuzzi
  • Internet Connection (wireless)
  • Towels