Hampton Inn Baltimore Downtown Convention Center

Hampton Inn Baltimore Downtown Convention Center Rates and Deals

Hampton Inn Baltimore Downtown Convention Center Reviews

mainhart mainhart
Great Location, Hotel, Bad Administration Jan 16, 2010
I booked a block of rooms at the Hampton Inn at Camden Yards for a Baltimore Bar Crawl Bachelor Party for my brother. I figured the proximity to Camden Yards would excite many of the guys in our party, especially since it literally is right across the street from the stadiums. When I went to check us all in, they only had half the rooms reserved that I had paid for. Moreover, I showed the clerk my confirmation numbers and paperwork and she just dismissed them as irrelevant. I was shocked by all of this. After about 20 minutes of calmly arguing my case it turns out that the other reservations were placed in the names of various guests in our party. I had to list all 15 names of the people who were in our party, but the reservations were all in my names. There was no rhyme or reason for the names that the other rooms were in. And even that took awhile to determine. Thankfully a very sweet woman came to assist and calm things down. Still, I asked for the rooms to be together or at least near each other, but all 6 rooms were scattered throught the hotel which was annoying. Finally when we checked out we were charged parking fees for 6 cars, although we had only four. That was cleared up quickly though. The hotel itself was very nice and comfortable with baseball-themed decor. The breakfast buffet was first-rate. Too bad the check-in and check-out were horrible.

Hampton Inn Baltimore Downtown Convention Center Overview

Conveniently located adjacent to Oriole Park at Camden Yards, the Hampton Inn Baltimore Downtown Convention Center has a great location for seeing all the area sites. Nearby, guests will find the Babe Ruth Museum, the Inner Harbor, the Maryland Science Center, the National Aquarium, and Fort McHenry National Monument. The hotel is located next door to the University of Maryland Medical Center and UMAB, and makes an ideal base for those using the medical facilities or on business to either center. The Baltimore/Washington Airport is just 10 miles from the Hampton Inn Baltimore Downtown Convention Center.

Guest rooms at the Hampton Inn Baltimore Downtown Convention Center provide a flat panel LCD HDTV with premium cable and movie channels, two telephones with voice mail, coffee makers, hair dryers, iron and ironing boards, and high-speed Internet access.

Guest amenities at the Hampton Inn Baltimore Downtown Convention Center include a complimentary Continental breakfast served daily, complimentary guest laundry, and 24-hour valet parking. For recreation, the hotel provides a fitness center, a swimming pool, and a sauna. Business travelers can take advantage of the well-equipped business center. Meeting facilities are available for various functions and events.

Hampton Inn Baltimore Downtown Convention Center Amenities

• Disabled Parking
  • Wheel Chair Access
  • Fitness Facilities
  • Jacuzzi
  • Internet Connection (wireless)
  • Towels