Hampton Inn Abingdon

Hampton Inn Abingdon Rates and Deals

Hampton Inn Abingdon Reviews

grandmar grandmar
Last Stop Before Home Mar 12, 2011
I booked this last Hampton Inn because I thought we could get home from here in one day. It should have had free wi-fi, and breakfast. We had a refrigerator in the room. There were comfortable beds, and good internet access, but the internet would not work for me in the morning. Also I found an ant on my pill box. It bit me. There was no cranberry juice on the buffet. I used the hotel computer but it was slow. This close to home I didn't take any photos of the hotel

Bob walked across the Long John Silver's and brought back dinner. He ate the chicken and fries and I ate the fish and hush puppies. Like Jack Sprat and his wife. I also had a lemon slushee. I didn't drink all of it that night, so I put it in the refrigerator.

Hampton Inn Abingdon Overview

The Hampton Inn Abingdon is within easy access from a host of area attractions. Nearby are the Barter Theater, Washington Country Park, Fields Penn House Museum, Virginia Creeper Trail and the Abingdon Vineyard & Winery. Corporate neighbors include American Electric Power, Camac Corporation and the Mid-Mountain Foods.

All 68 guest rooms at the Hampton Inn Abingdon are outfitted with modern amenities. Among these are LCD televisions, clock radios, ironing equipment, high-speed Internet connections and dataport phones with voicemail features. Coffee makers, refrigerators and microwave ovens are also included. Some rooms contain in-bath whirlpools.

The Hampton Inn Abingdon is a smoke-free facility with an outdoor swimming pool and a fitness center. This three-storey hotel also offers meeting rooms, a business center, a safe-deposit box and coin-operated laundry facilities. Guests are provided with a complimentary breakfast daily at the Breakfast Area.

Hampton Inn Amenities

• Audio/Visual Equipment
  • Disabled Parking
  • Wheel Chair Access
  • Fitness Facilities
  • Internet Connection (wireless)
  • Towels