Hamilton House Estates B&B

Hamilton House Estates B&B Hot Springs Reviews

mandm mandm
The WORST B&B in Hot Springs Apr 14, 2008
Aoril 4-6 2008

I've stayed at many B&Bs throughout the US and Canada, but without a doubt this is the very worst experience I've ever had. Management failed to tell me me before we arrived that the first night there was a wedding which took over the facility and kept us up until 10:30 PM. The second night was even worse -- the Daffodil Ball which included a band a few feet away from our door, with very loud music which kept us up until 11:10 PM. This experience was so bizarre that it's impossible to describe. Management obviously cares nothing for its guests. We had the TV at maximum volume in the room and could not hear it over the band. Management promised the band would quit by 11 but the rapper just really got started then. Think about having a full volume boom box in bed with you and that's about what we had to put up with. Management says it will refund part of the first night's stay and all of the second night's stay, but even a full refund will not remove the bitter taste of this experience.

Do not ever consider staying at this facility - it is a party facility and not a bed & breakfast. It was so bad the second night that the innkeeper quit!

Check Hot Springs Hotel Deals