Hamburger Mary's

813-241-6779

Hamburger Mary's Tampa Reviews

Chokk Chokk
Great fun and great burgers May 04, 2013
I was getting serious hungry and I needed some food fast and after looking at some places I was drawn towards Mary’s where some of the people I talked to on the way said that they had great burgers. The place was having drag shows and photo opportunities with the drags so I was told the only place I could sit was in the bar.

The bar had some great and positive tenders running around and I ordered a burger; “The Proud Mary” or Mary’s big baby as they call it, which 2 patties topped with grilled onions, bacon, melted cheddar and pepper jack cheese with sauteed mushrooms and Mary's special sauce, lettuce, tomatoes and pickles. The burger was great and the drinks as well.

I had great fun watching people getting their pictures taken with the drag queens and the queens running around between the tables doing their show. It is definitely a place to go if you like burgers and entertainment.
Inside Mary's with some sweet girl…
The bar in Panorama
One of the drags
One of the drags
Chokk says:
I know - no after the burger I was full :)
ccjbeachbum says:
i was only kiddin -did you get the fried pickles or fried twinkes
Chokk says:
I did not know there was a contest :)
ccjbeachbum ccjbeach…
Hamburger's Mary's Jul 15, 2012
we jumped on the trolley to head into ybor city and try something different then those shrimp quesadillas at champions lol .so we asked the trolley car driver and without thinking he quick said hamburger Mary's.so he dropped us off right in front of hamburger Mary's and its definitely a different type of place as they have drag shows at night.so my friend saw the fried Mary's mmmmac-n-cheese wedgies.which are fried mac n cheese and boy it was good.the driver said they have the best burgers in Tampa so i got the meaty mushroom with melted cheddar and pepper jack cheese with sauteed mushrooms and Mary's special sauce.damn that was good and now to top it off for desert we got the fried Twinkies with raspberry sauce and whipped cream. now im hungry again lol but its was really good .check it out if in Tampa
ccjbeachbum says:
fun place -what did you get to eat as they had some funny stuff there
Chokk says:
It was a great place - I liked it as well
Posted on: May 19, 2013