Hamburg Hotels

Browse 26 Hamburg, Germany hotel reviews for 316 Hamburg hotels and find the cheapest hotels, best rates and deals.

Check Rates and Availability

$19 - $200

Hotel Name Contains:

Hotels near Hamburg

Burgwedel Hotels12.9 km

Search for hotels in a new location

Currency:

Cheap Hamburg Hotels and Deals

#1 of 316 hotels in Hamburg
walterman9999 says: "After loosing two days and a lot of euros in Hamburg due to lodging problems wit..."
#2 of 316 hotels in Hamburg
fransglobal says: "This was a fantastic place to stay in Hamburg, particularly for the price I paid..."
$37
#3 of 316 hotels in Hamburg
Koder says: "Very similar to my review for their property in Berlin - pricey, but great locat..."
$125
#4 of 316 hotels in Hamburg
merietje007 says: "In the middle of the Reeperbahn, where everything seems to happen. Close to publ..."
#5 of 316 hotels in Hamburg
ishkra says: "I stayed at Fairmont Hotel in Hamburg for three nights in December 2011. During ..."
$167
#6 of 316 hotels in Hamburg
msusan says: "Generator hostel is located right in the city centre,hauptbahnhof. It took me 15..."
$10
#7 of 316 hotels in Hamburg
thomajunior says: "One of the best hotels I have stayed in Europe. The location is really nice and ..."
$101
#8 of 316 hotels in Hamburg
Bojasem says: "We stayed at the hotel 6 nights 30 April -6 may by hotel club site. The staff we..."
4.5
$103
#9 of 316 hotels in Hamburg
mafe says: "We Checked in at Hotel Barcelo Hamburg last January 30-31 . The hotel is very cl..."
#10 of 316 hotels in Hamburg
goyourownway says: "N5333.410' E100.227' we planned a short weekend holiday not knowing that HSV..."
$87
#11 of 316 hotels in Hamburg
kelpetin says: "Good Value for Great Location. The hotel is located within a few minutes from do..."
#12 of 316 hotels in Hamburg
Enigmaa says: "I stayed 1 night here recently, and Im quite overall pleased with this hostel..."
$18
#13 of 316 hotels in Hamburg
wbatesy says: "The hotel is located within walking distance of Hamburg hbf main station and t..."
$32
#14 of 316 hotels in Hamburg
Enigmaa says: "I stayed here this december for 7 days during business travels, and I really enj..."
$73
#15 of 316 hotels in Hamburg
micky1982 says: "Stayed in this hotel in December 2011. Had a fantastic time. Close to the Famous..."
$112
#16 of 316 hotels in Hamburg
teerav says: "Intercon is a second rate hotel chain in my opinion. Everything looks beautiful..."
$95
#17 of 316 hotels in Hamburg
Chokk says: "I was driving back from Belgium with my friend Jacob when we decided to stay in ..."
$39
#18 of 316 hotels in Hamburg
Chokk says: "We had been looking for a 3-person room near one of the best party areas in Hamb..."
$90
#19 of 316 hotels in Hamburg
endeavour68 says: "This hotel is deceptively far from the city centre. If new to the city you will ..."
$33
#20 of 316 hotels in Hamburg
Clice says: "Hotel Ramada, in the heart of Hamburg. its location is nice if you want to take..."
$73
#21 of 316 hotels in Hamburg
CyberBid says: "stayed for four nights in January. For a hotel with the luxury reputation of th..."
$138
#22 of 316 hotels in Hamburg
danorwick says: "I was disappointed when I and a close friend stayed at this hostel out of season..."
$13
#23 of 316 hotels in Hamburg
walterman9999 says: "We were in Bremem ready to leave for our Wimdu flat in Hamburg and got a form e-..."
#24 of 316 hotels in Hamburg
walterman9999 says: "We booked and paid for all of our flats in Europe, four months in advance to avo..."
Hamburg