Hamburg Harbour

Hamburg, Germany

Hamburg Harbour Reviews

HendrickP HendrickP
The perfect tranquility Jun 28, 2011
I went there during the late autumn of 2010. The harbour is right beside a train station(I can't remember the name of it).

What impressed me is the cleanliness and maintenance of the harbour. The wide walkway and restaurants at the harbour gives one an injection of tranquility throughout the body and mind.

About 300 metres from the station, there's some bench where one can sit down for a beer/smoke, read a book, or simply enjoy the breeze.

Note : If you want to go to the City, be sure to continue walking down pass the Harbour City, and then you will arrive at the main city shortly. ETA 20mins

Related Travel Blogs About Hamburg Harbour

Train to Hamburg
This morning came early, the hostel was so loud that kate and i decided to wake up earleir than normal and check out of the place.  we made it to the train station around 830 and had a while to …harbourhamburg is a beautiful city and has a great harbour.  after there, we headed back to the reeperbahn…
My Lonely Trip to Hamburg
When I lived in Freiburg, Germany, I had to do a job internship in Kiel. This was a mandatory assignment from CDG, the organisation which gave me the scholarship to study IT in Germany for one year. …Hamburg city and the harbour. I did not go to Reeperbahn either which is famous for...  find the answer…
Around Hamburg
(april 19 2007 after arriving from Bremen) It was almost midnight when Phydie and I walked around the St. Pauli's district of Hamburg. That road is packed with clubs and is the center of the nightlif…Hamburg. We checked out the harbour again and well there were some ships, boats and ferries. I also found…

Check Hamburg Hotel Deals