Hajime Robot Restaurant

Bangkok, Thailand

Hajime Robot Restaurant Bangkok Reviews

bangkokgirl bangkokg…
Sushi & a Robot Aug 11, 2013
The Hajime Robot Restaurant is a wonderful restaurant to take the whole family.. My kids absolutely loved it .. There is a dancing robot that dances back and forth between two rows of booths .. The robots walkaway is surrounded by glass. When he is not dancing he serves you a few of your food dishes through a small window .. The food was very very good and seemed to be of high quality.. Mostly sushi .. You can also cook somethings at your table .. The service was excellent .. however I suggest you make a reservation .. There was a 1 hour wait time when we arrived ..(433) Even though Hajime is pretty expensive .. I highly recommend this restaurant and will definitely be going again
newtampo newtampo
Hajime Robot Restaurant Jul 11, 2010
I’m now taking you to eat the Shabu and BBQ beef with a Japanese style, serves by the Robot!

This is another restaurant that me and my friends really like it. “Hajime” is the name. An interesting spot isn’t only about BUFFET but the Robot! They use the Robot to serve you!

We’ve found information about this Japansese restaurant from one website, and the place is near our office so we went there at lunch time. The restaurant is in the new community mall called “Monopoly Park”. It should be a place that full of shops and restaurants but when we’re there it was empty. Only Hajime opens. Imagine when you walk to the empty city and there’s only one restaurant opens – we were hesitating because not sure if it’s good? But when we got inside, it’s full of people! :O Surprise!

The staff took us to our tables. It’s our first time so we didn’t know how to order and where the food is. She suggested us how to do. At our table, one side is the computer and another side is the small glass window that can open. We have to order at the computer: touch screen. Later the Robot will bring food to serve us at the window.

The robot is controlled by computer. He has hands, face, body like human. He wears Shogun dress, has eyes like he’s looking at us! Haha … my friend who sat next to the window was scared when the Robot came. But amazing, the first one in Thailand haha … and he never miss what we order, great ha?

This Robot was produced in Japan and developed by Thai. He isn’t only serve you but he also can dance and tell you his mood! Wow! And he also knows that we already finished food, came to clean it automatically!

There are two prices. Business class is 359THB++ and First class is 559THB++. You have 1.45hrs after you start to order. That price already includes beverage. Worth! It’s about 100 menus in the list, and the specialty is Kobe that imports from Japan. Yummm!

Note : We were there at from 1pm to 2.45pm! Lucky that the boss came with us! :D
The robot!!!
Soup for Shabu!
Order here
newtampo says:
Awww, I'm really sorry Joyus. I just see your comment just now!! :( Arggg...

Not sure if you still would like to know. Not sure if you're still in Thailand. It's at RAMA 3 area. I don't know the bus number, and there's no train nearby. The nearest is MRT Queen Sirikit then you have to take a taxi to Monopoly park. Here's the map http://www.monopolypark.com/map.html

Posted on: Apr 04, 2011
joyus says:
Hi newtampo, may i know how to go to Hajime by train and bus? I try to go the other time by taxi not one knows how to go there. Thanks. :)
Posted on: Jan 03, 2011