Hainan Noble Yacht Club

Hainan Noble Yacht Club Rates and Deals

Hainan Noble Yacht Club Haikou Reviews

mixueinchina mixueinc…
Affordable on the beach May 15, 2011
Was taken there by my school as my apartment had no power, so I can't tell you the exact cost as I didn't pay!

The location is great as it backs up right onto the beach which is empty of people. It also has a swimming pool if you don't like to get sand all over you.

The room was fairly good. The bed was clean and it had a small balcony overlooking the pool/beach but the door was not easy to open to get out there. The bathroom was a bit dingy but if you are only there to shower and go it's all you need. The breakfast buffet is horrible and the coffee even worse. They had sushi that looked like it had been there a few days and of course the rest is all Chinese style, noodles, the red sausage they call a hot dog, rice porridge, sweet breads, juice and an egg station. I was only there one day and this "buffet"is open 24 hours so not sure if and what changes in the silver warming bins. I went the first time at around 7:30am and there was coffee from the night before and a few buns so I went back at 8 and they were starting to bring out more items but the coffee still had a film from being old.

All in all it was nice (as it was free for me) but I would say the lobby is 4 star and the rest is maybe a 3. I would stay there again if I had to just for the view and the empty beach.
Sunrise from balcony